Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

Games thread is awful.

Games is just DnD with UoP STEM degrees

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

No you see fallout 4 isn't about the post apocalypse world it's just modern day Boston :haw:

You can tell because the Big Dig is still going on

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm gonna play it as Bud Sellig, commissioner of baseball

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

So the burning question.

Can you kill children in this one? You had to download a mod so you could kiddy slay in FO3

Bethesda is staunchly against child murder :(

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

The Boston Accent is loving annoying. I'm tempted to restart the game and just annihilate anyone who talks like that.

grew up in Maine for a few years. This is how I felt every day I interacted with a tourist

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Honestly FO4 is okay, but it feels like a DayZ style Skyrim mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ElMaligno posted:

i am a radio dude, in the coast guard and i have nothing but disdain for irl guns.

so no.

Caliber just means the diameter of the bullet in inches, so a .50 cal is half an inch in diameter

mm is the same, but in metric. So a 9mm projectile is just 9mm in diameter

Now you know and knowing is half the battle and makes Marines on internet forums a lil less spergy

• Locked thread