Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Any preorder bonuses worth jumping on? I don't usually preorder games but since I know I'm going to be getting this even if it's a buggy mess on launch I'll preorder it if there's bonuses for digital PC preorders. Otherwise I'll buy it a few hours after it launches just to make sure it's not buggy to the point of not starting on 90% of people's computers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cool, thanks. 20% off would on its own be pretty awesome because the canadian dollar is hosed and games are $80 here now. 25% would be loving fantastic but with my luck gmg won't register games onto canadian steam accounts or some dumb poo poo like that

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Complete list of all names Codsworth can say.

Choice ones include "fuckface", "titties", "orgasmo", and "nuclear".

Bethesda has loving outdone themselves on this one.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Going for Revolver Ocelot on my next playthrough. :ocelot:

Also seriously where do you even buy ammo? I'm completely out of .308 and can't find any anywhere.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You must have pulled so much tail with the uniform. Eight year olds love Santa.

:nsavince:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Skill up explosive damage as well. Explosives skill affects legendary explosive damage bonuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah, kinda surprised she didn't have a horse cock.

• Locked thread