Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holocaust bloopers posted:

Yep that threat is garbage. They were fuming after the E3 reveal and are still mad about things. Must be awful being a Games poster where you can't enjoy anything.

*excepet kickstarter-backed rogue-likes and rocket league

Thats why Imp Zone is the superior gaming forum on the site. If nothing else you don't have to wade through pages of dipshits talking about how every game they've ever played is trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I actually like the idea that they're, uh, restraining the options a little. It's not like I ever played a Fallout character that looked remotely like me anyway.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

VATS is kind of integral to the series. Go play Gears of War pleb.

It's not integral to the series, it's integral to making retards forget Bethesda has no idea how to make fun combat without throwing gimmicks in. It was just the standard CRPG 'aimed attack' mode before.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't even tell if the hardboiled detective is a product of bad writing or because he was a robot designed to be a generic hardboiled detective

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The dog is just bad. Also I have no idea why Valentine gets healed by stimpacks but whatever.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I saw something crash when I was at the Red Rocket station, except it didn't give me a marker or a miscellaneous quest or anything, so I guess I'm just never getting that swag.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Prydwyn or whatever is close enough to the ground that you won't take damage in power armor. Badass.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nick Soapdish posted:

Lack of aviators is your only problem.

BTW I wasn't skilled enough to talk my way out of that I guess but you can throw a grenade at them while they're talking to Valentine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vasudus posted:

The settlement stuff is completely optional. I find it really fun but completely unnecessary. Can't wait for mods for it.

The only time it's not optional is for the main quest but I just consoled the materials because seriously?

• Locked thread