Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
Playing with an overclocked i5-4690k/970 combo and I'm playing in 4k with a comfortable 50-60fps. Really well optimized for a launch-day Bethesda product. No gamebreakers for me thus far. (Still waiting!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Is there a trick to healing limbs I'm missing, or am I hitting a gamebug? (PC)

My legs are at like 75-80% (not enough to say crippled yet) but it's making about 10% of my total HP bar red.

Easy, right? Just like in the old fallout games, open my Pipboy, go to status, wait... I can't choose any of my limbs on the Pipguy? I can only press one butan for stimpak and one for rad meds?

Then when I back out, I shoot up with the Stimpak, and it doesn't get rid of the red or heal the limb.

Sleeping didn't work either.

Haven't gotten far enough to find a Doctor yet.

Am I just missing something basic with a UI change or are my saves borked?

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Derp, thanks guys.

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Fallout in 4k is just... incredible. Love love love it.

Dogmeat is so :3

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Edit:^^^ Exactly what he said.

God drat I can't wait for a mod that automatically allocates settlers to open poo poo 'to do'. gently caress the mechanic to assign people is retarded because it's tied to being in 'workshop mode'. Better hope your settler isn't near any objects!

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

They spent too much effort on that lame-rear end settlement building thing and not enough effort on weapon and armor variety/crafting. I ran out of poo poo to make like halfway through the game and ended up using the same guns from levels 20-40

Same here. I don't give a gently caress about playing the Sims, I want to actually feel like my weapons are getting stronger, and not just my tankiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

So I did a brotherhood ending because I wanted to see Prime do his thing. Proctor Ingram gave me a quest afterwords to make reactor coolant. Cool I get to make purewater... hahaha nope.

Gas Canister
Nuclear Material 2x
Antifreeze 3x
Dirty Water 5x

Earns 25 caps per. lmbo

Shoulda done Institute. You still get to see Prime do his thing, after you help a synth hack it.

• Locked thread