Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

So it looks like there will be an opportunity to snag FO4 with XBox/PS4 for three hundy on Black Friday.

Probably going to see if I can get myself back into video games for the next couple of weeks when I get home from work and then it might be upgrade time from the 360 in a couple of weeks. Otherwise probably just get it on Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Me and spongebob are the only two playing this on Xbone aren't we?

:(

Likely getting an Xbone, but not until Black Friday. I've got about $100 bucks in change on my counter getting ready to go to the cause.

Fifa 16-MGS-Fallout 4 seem like a hell of a 5 Day Thanksgiving vaca to me.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Likely getting an Xbone, but not until Black Friday. I've got about $100 bucks in change on my counter getting ready to go to the cause.

Fifa 16-MGS-Fallout 4 seem like a hell of a 5 Day Thanksgiving vaca to me.

100 bucks turned out to be 230. Xbox purchase netted a free game at Best Buy, and also a 50$ gift card on top, which will be used to purchase FO4:Dogge on Wednesday. :toot:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Installing now with a pizza on the way :toot:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

ded posted:

once you realize that a 'pretty' or 'walled to hold off invaders' settlement means absolutely nothing, you get over the building and just stick beds in lovely shacks and give no fucks

Good to know.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Level 16, have cleared out most of the NW quad of the map, finally got that cap gravy train coming in for ammo. Time to make some friends using high explosives in the Diamond City area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I've been pretty good about not spoiling stuff for myself, and I just got Kellogg tracked down, and first of all, I was dumb for going in there without ammo for like my 3 favorite weapons, so I was trying to kill that stealthy gently caress and his two bros with a armor piercing pea shooter and frag mines. Took me 7 retries I think? And secondly, The Brotherhood of Steel heli-carrier coming over the hilltop afterwards was pretty badass. I knew there was going to be a moment where you went from small-scale Fallout to poo poo is Real and I think that set the tone for things to come pretty well.

• Locked thread