Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The only fault metal gear solid has compared to the fallout series is the nukes actually get used in fallout. Otherwise both are good and have dogges, and all dogges are good so therefore pette all digital dogges. Then nuke everything except the dogges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I beat the story but not all the side missions for fallout 3, and still haven't beaten much in new Vegas, I need to fix that :ohdear:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I first played fallout 3 on a cruddy windows vista toshiba during downtime between missions in Afghanistan, using the lovely rear end trackpad and lowest settings. Still loved every moment of it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
going into VATS and targeting craniums and watching them loving explode all over the place is pretty fun to me.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
No you see fallout 4 isn't about the post apocalypse world it's just modern day Boston :haw:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:perfect:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Gonna make mine the worstbest Boston stereotype I can conjure up.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i like having physical copies and junk....this is the first time i've just went for digital and i don't feel bad about it. can't loving play until later today, gotta get the kid out of school and take her to a dentist appointment.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
halp my character is opressing me with his racist blackface wtf Bethesda.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I think I finally need a new computer, fo4 runs like poo poo on my 5 (:stonk:) year old desktop.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure I've got pcie 3.0. I've still got dual gtx 470s so it would be nice to just plop in a new video card and be fine for several more years. I really want a new motherboard that has usb 3.0 though.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

So I've pretty much gone the Revolver Ocelot route. I'm a quadruple agent trying to pit everybody against each other so I can steal all their guns and armor in the aftermath.

:ocelot:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Does it have boobs, if not then not interested. Finally got some time to play tonight. Found dogge, dogge is good.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
the church of bubbles

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtyByefOvgQ

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:yeah:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I know the Brotherhood of Steel is some weird cult, but drat if roaming around with Paladin Danse in power armor and laying waste to super mutants with laser rifles is so much fun!

being that they're the remnants of the us army, being a cult makes sense

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
extort my dick from the back

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Was the engine originally single core and they just never bothered to update it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
there's far, far worse

• Locked thread