Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My first GIS for "Dog Meat" did not specify Fallout. I immediately regretted it.

Pette all dogs from the good ones to the lovely ones
:petdog::shittydog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dead Reckoning posted:

GiP Chat Thread 2078 - Car Fort/Mantrap/Attack Dogge Chat: What sort of rub should use for this human I'm slow-cooking?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

smertrioslol posted:

I hope there's an option where my dogge can press a button and nuke the world again, but he'll be okay inside a vault.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Also Green Man Gaming has a 23% off deal until the 30th.

is there a coupon for this because i still see the game at full price.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Booblord Zagats posted:

You can tell because the Big Dig is still going on

I laughed waay to hard at this lol

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Fallout 4 supports something Bethesda calls dynamic dismemberment. Enemies can come at you with limbs hacked or blown off.

:getin:

Just like in real Boston!
(this will never not be funny)

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Fallout 4 Launch Trailer. Contains some story info, so avoid watching if you wanna go in completely clean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5aJfebzkrM

Looks dope as gently caress

This looks loving awesome, that girl as a nice rear end and the comments are going to be an incessant whine fest.

also why do they insist on using the real Boston shots? when are we going to see the real fallout Boston????

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

my character will be this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onHlvIjGXGE

with a heaping of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vljHBXA3UKE

and a sprinkling of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw

Gender? plz dont ask rude questions

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

honestly i think im going to be the gruff, pissy, angry, shotgun/sniper, wielding, action scientist, goody two shoes character i always do in fallout games.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Game is cool, went blind into this so I thought my character was going to be the son...

So now I am playing as a 1950 former lawyer turned hardass detective girl.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

I kinda hate playing this game with a gamepad but the PC controls suck so bad

I don't know what to do

Play with a HOTAS, problem solved.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

The most boston, enlisted girl on this side of the states. She cleans up really well i swear.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4t369pTOwU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

See you in a month FO4 :sigh:

See you in a month buddy :3::hf::3:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

VikingSkull posted:

An Alienware Area 51. I knew better and I did it anyway.

It's loving awesome.

e- i7-5930k, 32 gigs of DDR5, 256G/4T SSD and three GTX 970's

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nick Valentine is the best companion because he doesnt judge you when you loot corpses, will point out ammo caches and will hilariously try to unlock safes by stomping on them.

Curie is a CU-TIE :3: The dialog remaining the same after the change is hilarious. I also gave it her old boss Vault-tech scientist suit to wear.

Arrath posted:

Is there any way to get a corpse out of a suit of power armor or do I have to snipe the core out while the guy is alive? I ask because last night in Diamond City some douce triggerman jumped into my suit to murder me and I couldn't find a way to remove the body (my best guess was strip the armor bits off and rebuild it, possibly on a new frame?) so I just reloaded.

My main question is, why the gently caress did you take it off in wriggly field you dum-dum?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Arrath posted:

Easy enough, thanks!

Time to swap the armor pieces to a different frame. I found armor two suits (one complete, one partial, I dunno which or if both are subject to leveled loot list rolling) out around the National Guard reciting station you visit as part of the BoS quest to find the missing recon team.

I am level 30 and i have found like 5 powered armor frames with different armours. 1 being the starter set, 1 on a abandoned mil convoy and the rest of mil bases. And speaking of sets I have the T-45 set, a Partial T51 set, a full T-60 set, full Raider set. So dunno where the Enclave set is gonna be, but its gonna be somewhere.

loosing your girlfriend because of fallout is a sad thing to fallout 4.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I made a six crank laser musket sniper which works really well, I have a legendary”50% extra crit damage” max mod .50 hunting rifle I called the “gently caress you Face Fucker”, the upgrade to the normal mad mod .50 hunting rifle called “Face Fucker”.

I have twinsies .10mil pistol, one is kind of max moded silenced one called “Silent but Deadly”, the other is max moded unsilenced one called “Loud and deadly”. Then I found a legendary .10mm that had exploding bullets so “Loud and deadly” is now known as “loving loud and deadly”.

My mil housewife has quite the mouth, but at least she got that haircut and niptuck she always wanted.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

do you not understand the difference between caliber and mm?

i am a radio dude, in the coast guard and i have nothing but disdain for irl guns.

so no.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

do you understand the difference between imperial and metric units of measurement?

yes, but like i said i dont give a gently caress about guns and i was sprouting poo poo from memory at work.

Pretty sure this is a slap fight between two coasties

i irl chuckled at this

You must have pulled so much tail with the uniform. Eight year olds love Santa.

i irl lost it at this

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Here are my lovely weapon names

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Vasudus posted:

Gonna make a sniper next I think. I really want to roll around with Nick.

The fully upgraded hunting rifle with a silencer is a really good sniper rifle, I kinda want to get Gun Nut lv 4 so i can expedite and make a gauss rifle with a silencer.

a gauss rifle with a silencer lmao

other good sniper rifles:
1) The .44 revolver - Put a scope on it ofc
2) The laser musket - six cranks more than enough to kill a man
3) Plasma - The powe of the sun from two city blocks away.
4) Combat rifle - i dunno you probs have excess amounts of .308 ammo or something
5) Minigun - its not very effective at killing, but its really effective at giving me boners

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

VikingSkull posted:

the minigun is loving terrible and I never use it

the only bad thing about the minigun is that it eats ammo faster than goons eat cheetos.

kinda want to buy and try out the laser version

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-DQcI7byY

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

theres already titty mods dont know what more you need :shrug:

curie titty mod
robot curie titty mods

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Are we still doing character glamor shots?

My KFFF mom build looking good.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Suck My dick from my power armor suit BoS

I would have not blown you the gently caress up if you didnt decide to go after the little guy.

ded posted:

I think I need to skill up heavy weapons now.

Yes you do.

my mom is married to jesus, she would never lay with some greaseball chomo like el malingo

i dont think anyone wants to lay with grease ball chomo me :smith:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Fart Sandwiches posted:

You do know what chomo means, right?

I didnt and i wish i never learnt what it means.

loving goons

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Prision lingo that means, child rapist

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

to be honest in this game the BoS are gigantic loving dicks, like i understand they want to kill the institute but also the loving railroad?

maybe they are full of butthurt virginia gently caress bois that got tired of bostonians telling them that VA is not part of the northeast.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Its time for Aengus "AssFace" Finn, former boxer, veteran and full time drunk to debut in the wasteland.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Update on Angus "AssFace" Finn, brother to the late Aengus "AssFace" Finn, playing on survival difficulty, melee build slowly adding more stats so he can can drink and do drugs without getting addicted, lock-pick, hack and get the pain train perk.

Baseball bats are OP as gently caress.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ded posted:

I tried out survival difficulty. It's bullshit hp soak crap. I put over 1k bullets into the deathclaw and it was at 60% still.

same but i loaded up with chems and killed it with a loving tire iron.

sorry about your lovely build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Literally just found out there's a group of power armor loving Greasers in the game. Brb gonna join up with these hep cats

They also give you their sweet rear end duds.

ElMaligno fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Dec 12, 2015

• Locked thread