Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pro thread title

:shittydog::shittydog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My first GIS for "Dog Meat" did not specify Fallout. I immediately regretted it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I just see them as entirely different types of games. I like them both for the things that are inherent to each series.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My earliest memories are Super Mario Brothers and Prince of Persia on a Mac IIsi

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

New Vegas has the guy who does Doc Venture's voice playing what is essentially Robot Doc Venture. :allears:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

at the date posted:

song owns

game won't

:dogout:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Enter VATS:ins:
Target head for critical pette:ins:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm debating on getting Fallout 4 on the pc with the steam link. I've got that monster pc just doing nothing.

One of us one of us

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dark Souls taught me that making characters as hideous as possible is fun

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Love it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

With my move schedule I'm not gonna get to play FO4 for like the first two weeks. :saddowns:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

Can you finally take cover in Fallout 4 instead of just doing the strafe from side to oh jesus I hope he doesn't hit me and I hope I hit him system of combat?

VATS is kind of integral to the series. Go play Gears of War pleb.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

going into VATS and targeting craniums and watching them loving explode all over the place is pretty fun to me.

Bloody Mess perk best perk

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How can anyone not like this game?

Red Sox uniform 1/10 would not buy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

mod idea for ebb: put a met's uniform on your dude, then royals uniforms on everyone else, then go ham with the bat

doing this with the bloody mess perk as well

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

then loot their championship rings

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

VATS is even better with high Luck and the Mysterious Stranger perk.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What characters are you dudes gonna play as? I'm gonna go for a MTF trans zyr computer science hand guns build first.

Violently racist space marine. I'm getting power armor and going on a bloody crusade against anyone who isn't like me.

Suffer not the Bostonian to live.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

eh just wait a month for the mods to come

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Games is leaking

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Green Man Gaming just sent out Fallout 4 keys for pre-load. Check your email.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MGS disk just had the Steam installer on it, right?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What time is the NZ VPN unlock? 8 AM EST on the 9th?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Unlocking :toot:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ron Perlman didn't do the opening narration, 1/10, demanding a refund as we speak

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Just leaving the vault now. That was a good opening sequence. The notes and procedures on the terminals set things up great and remind you of the one truth in FO: the vaults were never meant to save anyone.

Can't wait to go back and get the cryolator out of that locked case.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I GOT THE DOG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :shittydog:

E: laser Musket :stwoon:

EBB fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 9, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Inside the first hour of the game you pretty much get to recreate the minigun scene from Terminator 2. Power armor is awesome; a HUD replaces the pipboy and jumping off high places stuns enemies. Runs on special batteries you need to scavenge though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Do I have to store power armor in my inventory or can I just leave it in Sanctuary?

It stays wherever you are when you get out of it and leaves an icon on your map. I just got to diamond city and you can buy more suits and parts there.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wasteland fashion

Also I pissed off some super mutants and they attacked my camp with suicide bombers strapped with micro nukes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Everything in downtown Boston wants to kill you :stare:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh hey I got the pipboy app to work on my phone. It found my PC on my network no problem.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

they used vpn to unlock it from new zealand or some poo poo

We're wizards

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Smemper Invicta

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Where are the kids at?

It's Boston, look for a Catholic church.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I just encountered some freaky weather, everything was shrouded in green mist, there was lightning, and I started to take radiation. It was like a blowout in STALKER.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Were you near Arcjet?

I was at the Red Rocket right near the starting area.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wow I actually managed to pick something not crazy that isn't on that list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh my god

i just found a dick tracy outfit

• Locked thread