Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

ded posted:

i ordered a hardcopy. i bet the delivery dude doesnt even get it to my house till 8pm.

probably a cd with a steam installer on it, or just a steam key

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

spoiler alert

there's a bunch of poo poo off the map in the southwest corner. like pretty far off the map. bring power armor.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Didn't find anything super interesting down there, just a few items that may be for side quests I haven't found yet. Be careful in the basement of the parking garage near the supermarket, there's a mega deathclaw in there.

In other topics there is very good news for Liberty Prime fans. He still says all the over the top patriotic poo poo while lobbing nukes.

I was just loving around and ran into virgil's laboratory after going to explore ground zero, then traced the boundary and found sentinel site prescott, which I presume is going to be fleshed out later because all I found in there was a shitload of ghouls and dead children of atom, and there were like 5 or 6 other things that popped up on the map that I didn't explore. power armor is for the rads in the glowing sea, though there's one of those super annoying glowing one ghouls in the sentinel site

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You stumbled into one of the later BoS quests at Prescott. If you poke around the sea some more you'll find a radio tower that can be powered up to reveal three signals. One brings you to a plane crash, one to a cave with a full set of raider power armor, and the third I haven't figured out yet but it may be tied to the Ham radio in the buried church.

Cool, I had guessed as much. Seemed like a pretty big area to have zero explanation.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Honestly FO4 is okay, but it feels like a DayZ style Skyrim mod.

source your quotes please

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Edgar posted:

Anyone else have their gun model disappear? I can fix it temp if I go to 3rd person and back to first.

yeah and when it happens the pip boy gets all hosed up, so I just quick save and load. didn't try the third person thing

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

ded posted:

but the minutemen are unkillable :(

i really wanted danse to be killable and when i lit that rocket engine up i was hoping to kill him

from a later quest:

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

there was dialog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

the BoS and Railroad endings are exactly the same minus the prime rampage so the BoS ending is better. also the railroad is a stupid faction

• Locked thread