Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I got a message saying that my settlement was under attack at Taffington Boathouse. 21 settlers there, many of them armed and armored by me just for funsies. I fast travel there expecting some raiders or super mutants and it's a mad house. The settlers are shooting each other, and the gun turrets are shooting at the settlers. Weirdly, many of the settlers had somehow acquired Institute Pistols. After the fighting dies down and the smoke clears, I loot the corpses of these settlers and find Institute Pistols and Synth Components on all of them, even on a couple I'd armored up. I count five dead synths and Taffington Boathouse goes from 21 to 16 population.

They are infiltrating my settlements. Luckily my gun turrets can turn the average settler into hamburger. I kinda wanna go to a random settlement and kill everyone to see if I'll find any Synth Components on anyone.

Edit: Built a bell that summons everyone in town to the same spot and killed them with Cryo Mines so their bodies wouldn't fly away. Synth components on two randos at another settlement, plus the Brahmin was a synth too. Apparently they sabotage your poo poo and lower happiness in your towns. I'm thinking that I should either switch my companion to Strong and go on a killing spree or order all the synths to relocate to another empty settlement that is walled off like a prison with no gate.

Sergg fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread