Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

I'm doing an 8-team H2H points league this year and I'm forever going to regret choosing CP3 over Westbrook with the 7th pick, aren't I? Westbrook led the league in fantasy points/game last season (mainly because triple doubles were worth 20 points) but this year assists are worth a little more and turnovers hurt a little more, too. I've also found that double-doubles are pretty much the best way to rack up fantasy points with this league's scoring settings, so that's what I targeted for my draft.

Here's my draft results:
1. (7th) Chris Paul
2. (10th) John Wall
3. (23rd) Andre Drummond
4. (26th) DeAndre Jordan
5. (39th) Reggie Jackson
6. (42nd) Trevor Ariza
7. (55th) Nikola Mirotic
8. (58th) Greg Monroe
9. (71st) Ricky Rubio
10. (74th) Elfrid Payton
11. (87th) Terrence Jones
12. (90th) Bradley Beal
13. (103rd) Emmanuel Mudiay
14. (106th) Rajon Rondo
15. (119th) Tyreke Evans

I put Tyreke on the IR and will probably pick up someone like Jordan Clarkson or Chris Humphries when waiver's over since I don't want to burn my 2nd priority. My team is pretty good for double doubles, but I really regret choosing Paul over Westbrook now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

old dog child posted:

12 team 9-cat, 11th pick. First time drafting categories. How did I do?

1. (11) Jimmy Butler (Chi - SG,SF)
2. (14) John Wall (Was - PG)
3. (35) Chris Bosh (Mia - PF,C)
4. (38) Trevor Ariza (Hou - SG,SF)
5. (59) Greg Monroe (Mil - PF,C)
6. (62) Chandler Parsons (Dal - SF,PF)
7. (83) Deron Williams (Dal - PG)
8. (86) Roy Hibbert (LAL - C)
9. (107) Timofey Mozgov (Cle - C)
10. (110) Avery Bradley (Bos - PG,SG)
11. (131) Otto Porter (Was - SF)
12. (134) Patrick Beverley (Hou - PG,SG)

Hibbert and Deron are because I am dumb and bad but hopefully my other decisions aren't stupid!

Hibbert was 13th in blocks last year and will get plenty of use on that silly squad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Cool Buff Man posted:

You were autobidding up people with a loving fury

I am truly sorry about that

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

NickRoweFillea posted:

I am truly sorry about that

I blew my stack on 4 players so i didn't care and it was fun to watch people get owned

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

ihatepants posted:

I'm doing an 8-team H2H points league this year and I'm forever going to regret choosing CP3 over Westbrook with the 7th pick, aren't I? Westbrook led the league in fantasy points/game last season (mainly because triple doubles were worth 20 points) but this year assists are worth a little more and turnovers hurt a little more, too. I've also found that double-doubles are pretty much the best way to rack up fantasy points with this league's scoring settings, so that's what I targeted for my draft.

Here's my draft results:
1. (7th) Chris Paul
2. (10th) John Wall
3. (23rd) Andre Drummond
4. (26th) DeAndre Jordan
5. (39th) Reggie Jackson
6. (42nd) Trevor Ariza
7. (55th) Nikola Mirotic
8. (58th) Greg Monroe
9. (71st) Ricky Rubio
10. (74th) Elfrid Payton
12. (90th) Bradley Beal
14. (106th) Rajon Rondo
15. (119th) Tyreke Evans

I put Tyreke on the IR and will probably pick up someone like Jordan Clarkson or Chris Humphries when waiver's over since I don't want to burn my 2nd priority. My team is pretty good for double doubles, but I really regret choosing Paul over Westbrook now.

ihatepants posted:

Here's my draft results:
1. (7th) Chris Paul
2. (10th) John Wall
3. (23rd) Andre Drummond
4. (26th) DeAndre Jordan
5. (39th) Reggie Jackson
6. (42nd) Trevor Ariza
7. (55th) Nikola Mirotic
8. (58th) Greg Monroe
9. (71st) Ricky Rubio
10. (74th) Elfrid Payton
12. (90th) Bradley Beal
14. (106th) Rajon Rondo
15. (119th) Tyreke Evans

Not sure I understand the scoring, but Paul is better than Rus imo. His stats are going to go down because he won't have the same unprecedented usage rate. If DDs are important CP3 and Wall are studs, way better DD rate than Westbrook this year. Your top 4 picks will all be top 10 DD guys

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

gingerberger posted:

Update: picked 5th

1.5 CP3 - easy decision
2.6 Al Horford - wasn't sure how things were going yet, so took
3.5 Deandre - felt like a sign punt FT% might work, pulled the trigger
4.6 Drummond - maybe went to big early, but in punt FT% this felt like good value. That solidified me into punt FT%.
5.5 Trevor Ariza - Seemed like good value, good 3PM and steals, hoping my bigs make up for FG%
6.6 Kyle Korver - FT% is wasted, but good 3pm and FG% for a wing. Was very unsure about who I should pick here, maybe I should have grabbed a combo guard? (punting points starting to look viable)
7.5 George Hill - wish I would have gone for Rubio here. He was still like 3 rounds down in the autodraft order, but got stolen after this round
8.6 Thaddeus Young - hope he gets a lot of playing time
9.5 Terrence Jones - sweet punt Pts, FT% numbers
10.6 Rajon Rondo - hoping he can pull his head out of his rear end. If so could be sweet in this league.
11.5 J.R. Smith
12.6 Ed Davis
13.5 Al-Farouq Aminu

Roster is PG-SG-G-SF-PF-F-C-Util-Util

I'm late on reading this post but it is so similar to my draft I just have to compare them...

Update: picked 8th

1.8 Kawhi Leonard - It was between him and CP3, our draft could have been even more similar!
2.3 Al Horford - My plan here was to grab Horford and hope Millsap would still be around
3.8 Deandre Jordon- Millsap didn't drop, decided to punt FT% here, just as you did
4.3 Andre Drummond - Decided to grab my 3rd big here and solidify my FT% punting
5.8 Al Jefferson - 4 bigs in a row! Figured I'd have rebounds and FG% locked down with all these guys
6.3 Mike Conley - Realized I didn't have a single guard yet, Conley seemed the best available
7.8 Trevor Ariza - Tried to solidify 3PM with this pick and the next
8.3 Kyle Korver - See above
9.8 Elfrid Payton - At this point I have pretty much no idea what I'm doing - went for assists/steals
10.3 Wesley Matthews - ?
11.8 Jrue Holiday- ??
12.3 Joe Johnson- ???
13.8 Jabari Parker- ???!

Roster is PG-SG-G-SF-PF-F-C-Util-Util-Util - 8 Categories (Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, 3PM, FT%, FG%)

Interesting how Ariza and Korver dropped so much farther in my draft.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
the Cruel Buff Man and I have remarkably similar basketball opinions and I think half of our respective squads were taken through a frustrating outbidding of the other.

edit [closing a book]: HALF

EvanTH fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 27, 2015

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 39 minutes!

EvanTH posted:

Hibbert was 13th in blocks last year and will get plenty of use on that silly squad

Thanks, that's very reassuring. Everyone laughed at me when I picked him, so I thought I made a colossal gently caress up. Deron and Hibbert were panic moves because I had to pay attention to the stove. Do you think I need to make any changes or is my team decent enough to ride for the first couple weeks? I wish I paid more attention during the offseason but I stopped following news after the emoji fiasco since everything was pretty much downhill from there. I started going through the SAS thread but I'm still in September. :3:

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 27, 2015

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Cool Buff Man posted:

I blew my stack on 4 players so i didn't care and it was fun to watch people get owned

westbrook, pg, melo, and tristan thompson?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

NickRoweFillea posted:

westbrook, pg, melo, and tristan thompson?

bosh

EvanTH posted:

the Cruel Buff Man and I have remarkably similar basketball opinions and I think half of our respective squads were taken through a frustrating outbidding of the other.

edit [closing a book]: HALF

Yea, we're good boys, good thinking basket boys

Cool Buff Man fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 27, 2015

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

Am totally new to fantasy bball although definitely not new to fantasy sports. Is my yahoo-guided team total garbage or just mostly garbage? I'm planning on using this season as a learning experience so I'm not fussed about much.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
^ Looks like fine picks to me, how many people in the league?

old dog child posted:

Thanks, that's very reassuring. Everyone laughed at me when I picked him, so I thought I made a colossal gently caress up. Deron and Hibbert were panic moves because I had to pay attention to the stove. Do you think I need to make any changes or is my team decent enough to ride for the first couple weeks? I wish I paid more attention during the offseason but I stopped following news after the emoji fiasco since everything was pretty much downhill from there. I started going through the SAS thread but I'm still in September. :3:

In my mind Deron Williams is a darned good player who'll put in 8 threes in a game and 12 assists then get injured the next day. I might wait a month or two until he puts up some monster game then try to trade him for someone else who's slumping (but will recover) and has some categories you need because it's hard for me to imagine him playing a whole season.

Bosh Wall and Monroe all seem like fantastic picks to me, although I'm sorta thinking Butler's overall production will be down this season since his coach is no longer a psycho who demands 40mpg. Hopefully he ticks up in efficiency?

EvanTH fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Oct 28, 2015

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

EvanTH posted:

In my mind Deron Williams is a darned good player who'll put in 8 threes in a game and 12 assists then get injured the next day. I might wait a month or two until he puts up some monster game then try to trade him for someone else who's slumping (but will recover) and has some categories you need because it's hard for me to imagine him playing a whole season.

Bosh Wall and Monroe all seem like fantastic picks to me, although I'm sorta thinking Butler's overall production will be down this season since his coach is no longer a psycho who demands 40mpg. Hopefully he ticks up in efficiency?

It's 12 people -- I honestly just have no idea. I wasn't even sure what high or low numbers would be for fantasy so really went by whatever dude the yahoo draft machine pointed to

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
First season for me as well, did this last night, it is 10 team ESPN standard pubby league. I think I have boards, blocks and steals locked. Should be okayish on assists. Don't know if I have enough points, and if my percentages or going to be good enough.Think I am alright on 3's too. Drafted 7th, should have taken CP3 over Cousins, but I did what I wanted to do. Please critique!

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 28, 2015

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation

EvanTH posted:

Appreciate it, I'll keep that stuff in mind. I'm glad you like most of my top picks. Yeah, I am hoping Butler will produce better by being efficient since I am not expecting 40 minutes a game out of anyone on that roster.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Drafting a team tonight with the only prep being 10 minutes spent on this thread. Let's go basketball.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I'm taking over a bad 10 cat h2h keeper league team with this roster. (FG%, FT%, 3pm, OREB, DREB, AST, STL, BLK, TO, PTS)

Suggestions on who I should be keeping or dropping from this team? I've never played in a keeper league. I've heard some of the other teams are keeping as many as 6 players. I probably don't have a chance because some of the other teams are too stacked from playing for years.

Edit: that picture is terrible. Current roster is Trey Burke, DeMar DeRozan, Harrison Barnes, Kenneth Faried, Dwight Howard, Marries Speights, Avery Bradley, Josh Smith, Deron Williams, Nikola Pekovic, Gerald Green, Ryan Anderson, Tony Wroten, Taj Gibson, John Henson, Marcus Smart, IR Carmelo Anthony, IR Kobe Bryant. I'm thinking I might drop Henson for Meyers Leonard before the draft.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 28, 2015

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
here's some players to watch for your larger leagues:
Jordan Hill has been a low-end consistent producer for 10,000 years now
Bojan Bodganovich should get plenty of looks on his hot trash team
the last time Lance Stephenson was on a good team that could carry him he lead the league in triple doubles
watch the Knicks (or at least look at their box scores if you can't stomach that)--somebody has to put up numbers other than Melo, my guess is it'll be Calderon, Williams, O'Quinn or maybe Galloway
Shabazz Muhammad may approach 20ppg and still be fantasy worthless but it could work in your league
rookie hype is fun but it seems unlikely that Stanley Johnson will statistically outperform Marcus Morris this season

possibly improving bigs: Alex Len, Steven Adams, Zeller brothers

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Who should I let hang out on my bench and occasionally start: Alec Burks or Hezonja? I stashed Burks as my last pick in the draft but just noticed that Hezonja is available.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
So my opponent had like 6 people play last night and I had 2. He outscored me by like 60 points on the day, so I guess I'm basically screwed this week since he just happened to have a ton of people who played on opening night. I checked the rest of the schedule for this week and we're fairly evenly matched in the number of players each day but man, this is going to burn me out pretty quick if I need to reset my lineup every drat day.

It'd be cool if I could just set the lineup for the week. Wouldn't mind doing individual days if I could do them all at once.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation

Inspector 34 posted:

So my opponent had like 6 people play last night and I had 2. He outscored me by like 60 points on the day, so I guess I'm basically screwed this week since he just happened to have a ton of people who played on opening night. I checked the rest of the schedule for this week and we're fairly evenly matched in the number of players each day but man, this is going to burn me out pretty quick if I need to reset my lineup every drat day.

It'd be cool if I could just set the lineup for the week. Wouldn't mind doing individual days if I could do them all at once.

You can set them in advance. Go to your team page and look in the area above the player stats. There should be a date with a little arrow or some kind of indicator. Yahoo has an arrow but I forgot what ESPN uses; either way, there is a way to change what day's roster is showing on your team page.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Oh hey, look at that! There's a big orange link that says "set your roster"

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

So Nate Robinson was just waived which mean Ish Smith will be getting a lot of PG minutes, at least for the next couple months.

I'm trying to decide if I should drop: Aminu, Ed Davis, or Rondo for him.

I'm punting points and ft% in a 10 team, 11 cat (8cat + Ast/To ratio, DD, TD) and feel like I want to pick up another guard but I feel like Aminu, Davis, Rondo all have a lot of potential upside. I kind of want another guard, I'm way strong on Reb (Deandre and Drummond) but could use some 3PM and Ast help.

Dropping Aminu feels like I'm losing a lot of Reb (fine) but losing a DD threat, and a decent amount of stocks (I'm strong in both categories). Should I just cut bait?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

ihatepants posted:

I'm doing an 8-team H2H points league this year and I'm forever going to regret choosing CP3 over Westbrook with the 7th pick, aren't I? Westbrook led the league in fantasy points/game last season (mainly because triple doubles were worth 20 points) but this year assists are worth a little more and turnovers hurt a little more, too.
I have no idea why fantasy basketball leagues with "fantasy points" exist. I joined one of those leagues once on accident and hadn't really paid attention, so during the draft the whole time I was thinking like, "Hm, I need some more blocks," and, "Ah, don't wanna draft another poor FT shooting big since I'm not committed to punting free throws." Then it turned out none of that strategy mattered at all and you could just pick whoever you felt like regardless of what their skills were and as long as they get some kind of numbers you get some points. Just a way way more boring way to run a fantasy league

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

gingerberger posted:

So Nate Robinson was just waived which mean Ish Smith will be getting a lot of PG minutes, at least for the next couple months.

I'm trying to decide if I should drop: Aminu, Ed Davis, or Rondo for him.

I'm punting points and ft% in a 10 team, 11 cat (8cat + Ast/To ratio, DD, TD) and feel like I want to pick up another guard but I feel like Aminu, Davis, Rondo all have a lot of potential upside. I kind of want another guard, I'm way strong on Reb (Deandre and Drummond) but could use some 3PM and Ast help.

Dropping Aminu feels like I'm losing a lot of Reb (fine) but losing a DD threat, and a decent amount of stocks (I'm strong in both categories). Should I just cut bait?
I'd hang onto your bigs if I were you. Since you're punting FTs, Ish Smith will be valuable in the short-term, but ultimately he's not very good at basketball and some Pelicans will stop being hurt. Aminu and Ed Davis could have value all season long on that Portland team. As for Rondo, just last season he was averaging double digit assists in Boston, but he seems pretty cooked just the same so if you wanna ride Ish Smith in a sort of "play the hot hand instead of hanging onto a mediocre guy with possibly more value" then I guess drop Rondo.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Yeah... 2 days into our season and so far I'm really not a fan of H2H points for this sport. As I set my line up for the rest of the week it really became just putting as many minutes as possible in my starting lineup. If we keep this format next season I'll likely just go for most minutes played as my main drafting metric after the 5th round or so. That might be overstating things a bit maybe, but it really feels like a lot more of a crap shoot than FFB so far. I would much prefer a category league where more strategy could have been employed.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Like a hundred crippled horses lying crumpled on the ground

Begging for a rifle to come and put them down
Someone offered me Tyson Chandler for my George Hill earlier this week and I still have it sitting here. Having second thoughts about it after Hill's huge game yesterday while Ty had a terrible one against a relatively subpar frontcourt.

Should I still pull the trigger? I have Rose, Payton, Marc, D-Will, Porter, Batum, Mirotic, Middleton, as sources for assists, 3 pointers and steals so I probably have some leeway there and improve on my weak spots like rebounding, FG% and blocks.

I guess I'm really concerned with whether yesterday's game is just an aberration for Ty or is it a tell-tale sign of an old man who got his contract?

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Disharmony posted:

Someone offered me Tyson Chandler for my George Hill earlier this week and I still have it sitting here. Having second thoughts about it after Hill's huge game yesterday while Ty had a terrible one against a relatively subpar frontcourt.

Should I still pull the trigger? I have Rose, Payton, Marc, D-Will, Porter, Batum, Mirotic, Middleton, as sources for assists, 3 pointers and steals so I probably have some leeway there and improve on my weak spots like rebounding, FG% and blocks.

I guess I'm really concerned with whether yesterday's game is just an aberration for Ty or is it a tell-tale sign of an old man who got his contract?

Maybe try countering to get a little value like turning an 10th rounder into an 8th rounder.

Generally though, if you need Reb, FG%, Blk Ty is probably a good move.

I'm in an awkward spot where somebody dropped Ty in my league, and I just have to put a claim in for him, even though I really like my bigs right now.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Trade got vetoed anonymously. It's a fair trade and clearly a case of GMs cockblocking me or something. Oh well, it probably worked out better for me since my best bet is to go the 5-4 route.

Here's how I look like right now (take note that week 2 is halfway through and not all of my players got to play much this week):

Looks like my FT% and AST are in good shape with STL and 3PM right up there. I think my TO and FG% are bound to improve now that I got rid of Rose to nab McConnell.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Disharmony posted:

I got rid of Rose to nab McConnell.
Hahaha. I'm not criticizing the move but I am laughing at the fact that Rose has sunk to the point where he's being dropped for TJ McConnell.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

Hahaha. I'm not criticizing the move but I am laughing at the fact that Rose has sunk to the point where he's being dropped for TJ McConnell.

He's my trojan horse. I'm hoping there's some schmuck who's going to add him out of pure name value only to see his team plummet big time on some CATs when Rose has a 2-16/5 turnover game per usual, and he won't drop him despite the string of bad performances hoping that he'll turn it around soon.

Edit - and then he puts up 29, 7, 9 on 50% shooting. I guess what I really want to say is I hate Derrick Rose.

Disharmony fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Nov 6, 2015

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Alright so halfway through our second week and I'm starting to have some fun. Our league allows 7 waiver wire transactions per matchup and so far only 3 of us are active on the market. This means most weeks my opponent will be occasionally caught with 3 or 4 players vs an entire 10 player team on my side. I'm already killing it this week, but tomorrow I have a full roster vs. his Drummond/Wade/Hibbert. Now those guys could absolutely blow up and kill my buzz, but I'm pretty happy to pit 10 dudes against them.

The other 2 people who are active on the waiver wire and I comprise 3 of the top 5 total points in our league. I wonder if people will get smart and get more active or if they'll just roll over and wonder why they're getting beat by 50+ points every week.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I doubt the majority of owners are going to be interested in streaming 7 guys a week. Might be a non-awful setting in a league full of very dedicated owners but in a league of normal people I don't think you gotta worry about the other owners getting in on that sort of thing. Personally I prefer a league where the better team wins, and where you're adding guys you think may be good, instead of a league where you just stream to a full roster but hey if those are your league's settings then may as well use them. Just be wary of dropping and losing long-term good players for short-term one day lineup filler, and make sure your league doesn't have a season moves limit (which it should).

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Nov 6, 2015

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Super glad I drafted #2. If I had the number one pick, I undoubtedly would've taken Brow. Instead I have Steph, who is absolutely murdering everything.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

I doubt the majority of owners are going to be interested in streaming 7 guys a week. Might be a non-awful setting in a league full of very dedicated owners but in a league of normal people I don't think you gotta worry about the other owners getting in on that sort of thing. Personally I prefer a league where the better team wins, and where you're adding guys you think may be good, instead of a league where you just stream to a full roster but hey if those are your league's settings then may as well use them. Just be wary of dropping and losing long-term good players for short-term one day lineup filler, and make sure your league doesn't have a season moves limit (which it should).

Agreed. We play with 40 transactions per year to prevent streaming since it mainly rewards people with tons of time, nothing else.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Is Drummond going to keep this up? I mean jeez

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Need some advice. Would you guys drop Gorgui Dieng for Zaza Pachulia right now knowing someone will probably pick up either player. I'm in an active 14 owners league.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

I would. Zaza has no competition for center minutes except for Powell and has been pulling up double doubles out of his rear end.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Powells also playing out of his mind for a bench big and I've been riding that train to gravy city. He's also getting a ton of minutes because of Dirk/Zaza's conditioning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

True, but Zaza is better at almost everything else - rebounds (obviously), FTs, assists, even the defensive stats he's suppose to suck at, in nearly identical minutes.

Which reminds me: I wonder what happened to Powell's 3 pointers. He's really good at it and gives him another dimension as a fantasy prospect.

• Locked thread