Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I have very found memories of that car. My best friend in high school drove one so I spent a lot of time in one. It was comfortable and we fit like 7 or 8 people in it. We even drove it to the upper peninsula in Michigan once and got lost on old, abandoned logging roads. It never left us stranded or anything. It might've been the most reliable car his family owned, mostly because it was the best maintained.

If I remember correctly, you're in Ohio, not far from me. There's a few junkyard and pick and pulls not too far from me, Cleveland area. If you ever need a hand, let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Honda Pilot? Mileage might be hard but 4wd, has a third row, no capain chair second row unfortunately.

My family has had a 2006 since new, currently at ~108k miles. The only major maintenance was the timing belt at 100k.

• Locked thread