Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Just chiming in to say that this is a good idea for a thread and series. A lot of the DR Megathreads are a bit of a nightmare as they've never been closed and restarted, so you end up with 900 pages of broken images (including the OP), out of date information when it comes to software, and no obvious start point. Plus a lot of them are more designed for people who are already drat good in the field to show off their latest craft, so I feel it's more a reading than participating place.

I like B&W photography as when I first got into the whole thing when I was a kid with my Olympus OM-1 and access to a dark room in school, it's all I could shoot. It's amazing how you can take a colour photograph that has nothing special about it whatsoever and turn it into something awesome, but I'm also hoping to get the eye to say "I need to take this photo specifically to process in B&W". It's fascinating what removing something that you take for granted can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread