Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best
Pokémon
Digimon
M-Monster Rancher?
View Results

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I have FightCade

I'm not sure what that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's an online arcade emulator that lets you fight with the best gamers from Latin America and Europe

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Theyre fun as hell in a room with friends at least for a while. The crazy huge rear end Naruto games with eight playable variants of Naruto are achievements in their own right.

The naruto games are loving awesome.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DBZ xenoverse is awkward to play local multiplayer cause the camera doesn't follow both players.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Theyre fun as hell in a room with friends at least for a while. The crazy huge rear end Naruto games with eight playable variants of Naruto are achievements in their own right.

this. me and my friends used to play them a bunch when we got together, they were really good for that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm not sure what that is.

What Plutonis said. It lets you play old NeoGeo and Capcom and many other games online with insane South Americans who will call you el puta negro after you spend an entire match trying to figure out how to throw a fireball in this old SNK game with only 4 people in the lobby.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I have an arcade card and I use it to battle Japanese children in online play.

This is *honk*ing awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The arcade version is awful.

a shame

• Locked thread