Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best
Pokémon
Digimon
M-Monster Rancher?
View Results

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ruby/Sapphire was my favorite, but X/Y was pretty drat good. I've played every gen except B2/W2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pokken Tournament is gonna kick rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dark twisted short story starring the cast of Pokemon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Check this poo poo out: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pok%C3%A9Mon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

Ditto Theory

That's the first one I read and it was wildly disappointing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When she got home, she would listen to Vince [Ed. Note: Vince is a Leafeon] cry in the corner of the bathroom as she showered. "Why are those skanks better then me...?"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It would be awesome if it was literally Tekken mixed with Pokemon, but it's not that at all.

This is supremely hosed up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never played one of those DBZ style arena brawlers (idk the genre name) but the video of ones I've seen look like janky crap.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i didnt think itd be good but when i saw how that shonen jump game released this year actually plays i was so bummed

I think the new JoJo game is the same way. I mean the last JoJo game was a lovely fighting game but iteration on it would have been nice and I would have played it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

a normal rear end fighting game is a good platform for refs, because theres an immediacy to it, you press the button and see a funny thing you recognize, press buttons a lot and you get to do a super ref with a cutscene

nintendo understood with smash

I wish it was still like the late 90s where every single media franchise had an extremely lovely or downright broken sprite based 2d fighting game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

There were like twenty Ranma 1/2 games in various genres.

there's a fist of the North Star 1v1 fighter that's so unbalanced that every single character has an infinite combo and the tiers are decided by how easy it is to start the infinite combo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I have an arcade card and I use it to battle Japanese children in online play.

I have FightCade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm not sure what that is.

What Plutonis said. It lets you play old NeoGeo and Capcom and many other games online with insane South Americans who will call you el puta negro after you spend an entire match trying to figure out how to throw a fireball in this old SNK game with only 4 people in the lobby.

• Locked thread