Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best
Pokémon
Digimon
M-Monster Rancher?
View Results

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Which is better, Pokémon or Digimon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

I don't give a crap about any of that.

gtfo the adult thread, you are 14

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://otakuworld.com/index.html?/games/psx/mrcd.htm

Monster Rancher FTMFW

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tujague posted:

Yeah he got married but it didn't work out. We were all sort of nervous about it from the get-go, I mean he only knew the girl six months and it was nothing but pressure and bitching and she gradually sort of took over his whole life. He was pretty hosed up over the divorce, and then he ran over a family of bidoof while he was drunk and got suspended from the league for two years

Darn' tootin' right.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It would be awesome if it was literally Tekken mixed with Pokemon, but it's not that at all.

God drat it to hell. I thought those screens with Pikachu doing stone cold stunners were too good.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I think the new JoJo game is the same way. I mean the last JoJo game was a lovely fighting game but iteration on it would have been nice and I would have played it.

The Jojo fighting game played like rear end unfortunately but it was really really good regarding how it handled the source material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's an online arcade emulator that lets you fight with the best gamers from Latin America and Europe

• Locked thread