Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best
Pokémon
Digimon
M-Monster Rancher?
View Results

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Digimon are the champions, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
it was cool how every ps1 digimon game was different (even though world 2 had an inhuman amount of grinding)

i really liked the ps1 card game

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Come on, it's time to digivolve into a friggin' adult and discuss the best way to raise a metalgreymon.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Mach2 posted:

the only one I've played that I disliked was Digimon World DS which is loving horrible

Dusk and Dawn are better but still has its share of problems

also Rumble 1 would be a servicable smash clone if the game didnt literally stop any time anyone digivolved so that they could slowly announce that they are evolving and then transform

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
pokemon would be vastly improved by a poop system that turns your pocket monster into a slug if you ignore it

Kids these days need to learn the harsh realities of owning a giant metal rhino.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Pocket monsters couldn't possibly fit in the skinny jeans of todays youth, while digital monsters can safely be stored on their ipods for future use. Practicality test: Digimon wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Digimon are the unsung heroes who keep the digital zone safe for us to post about videogames in. Most pokemon cant even fuckin' talk.

• Locked thread