Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't think so. the store should be named: Bed Bath and Unknown, since I don't even think that humans can survive the transition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
this is a real good thread title

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have trouble even imaging such a world. I know the math is solid and I understand it theoretically, but in a practical world it makes no sense.

dogcrash truther posted:

thank you

dogcrash truther
Frankly, I don't think "Beyond" even exists.

dogcrash truther
It's just Bed and Bath, people. Open your eyes.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bed Bath and Improbable

google THIS

my wife: honey, this is the bath section

me: (pushing cart purposefully) we're not stopping here. not this time.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

When I was a kid they said there were only four bed dimensions, but now we know there are five: single, double, queen, king and california king. we also know that the sixth dimension is bath, but beyond? I can't even imagine it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

my wife: honey, this is the bath section

me: (pushing cart purposefully) we're not stopping here. not this time.

seconds later there is a loud bang and the all the towels fall from the shelves. the men hang their heads and all the women start sobbing. another brave soul had bought the farm.

Piso Mojado

if there's no beyond, then what made bed and bath?

google THIS

as you approach beyond, bed contracts and bath dilates. it's a lot like being a teenager

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Piso Mojado posted:

if there's no beyond, then what made bed and bath?

in the beginning there was bed, then bed made a place for the waters and named it bath. then bed rested because that's what beds are good at

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

in the beginning there was bed, then bed made a place for the waters and named it bath. then bed rested because that's what beds are good at

Piso Mojado

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

It's towels all the way down

Bwee

Piso Mojado

And The Beyond said, "Let all bedding under the sky be gathered to one place, and let their threadcounts be numerous." And it was so.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

scientists at Cern are colliding beds and baths to try and find the illusive 'waterbed'

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Lookit these rubes, still operating under bed and bath conceptions.

FreshCutFries

dogcrash truther posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I am certain, certain the conspiracy concerning bath salts has every last thing to do with the linens section at B3

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

I am certain, certain the conspiracy concerning bath salts has every last thing to do with the linens section at B3

Brain-eating zombie bastards

Bwee

it's up there with ingmar krump

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

the fact that everything is not covered in water suggests that the bath is curved

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

scientists at Cern are colliding beds and baths to try and find the illusive 'waterbed'
All waterbeds generated so far have been highly unstable, and decayed into water balloons in a matter of seconds

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
(Scientist squints at waterbed) This might be a waterbed, but then it might not. I just don't know.

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Standing in the threshold of the door leading from the master bed and the master bath, in both but somehow in neither, I hold my head in agony and I let loose a primal howl. I've made it Beyond.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

the hide-a-bed uncertainty principle

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

When you hide a bed you change a bed?

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
The Beyond part is Kitchen, but the founder of the company had a lot of Horny Goat Weed when he decided to pitch a name to the investors, and couldn't think of a synonym for Kitchen that started with a B.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

Schrödinbath's mat.

google THIS

man discovers sleep, invents bed

woman discovers man, invents bath

alnilam

google THIS posted:

man discovers sleep, invents bed

woman discovers man, invents bath

the good clean funnies list

Scaly Haylie

adam sandler did.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Dante Alighieri's Bed Bath and Below

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

After finding our hero Dante hiding under the bed, Virgil flushes them both down the plug-hole and into the realm that lies below

bacalou

the invention of the bath pillow was the first step to realizing there was something beyond our limited understanding. the ancient aztecs were the first to suspect, but it would be several hundred years before scientists could finally translate tenochtitlan into it's commonly used form of today: bed, bath, and beyond.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I almost made it beyond once.

My husband found me surrounded by tiny kitchen gadgets gibbering helplessly and had to drag me out of the store.

bacalou

a wizened spirit medium lets tiny bath beads fall between his open fingers, casting a pattern onto the floor. his apprentice prepares the linens for inspection: 3000 threadcount. no wrong moves here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

mary-ann begins the ritual with a sip from her Cusinart 'Un-Tip-Over-Able' Gravel Travel mug. she casts loose incense around her in a perfect circle, demarcating each of the meridian points with a unique spoon from the store's coffers. there are over fifty different styles of spoon alone at this BB&B, "enough selection for anybody" mary-ann mutters to no-one as her hands pass over the ceremonial coupon book. tonight is the night, she can feel it in her George Foreman Sit&Spit Double Action Rotisserie and Seat Warmer. brad was wrong, there is something more to this store, more than just toiletries and bedding. tonight she will reach through the wicker-wrapped looking glass (50% off this week only!) and finally discover what lies B E Y O N D

• Locked thread