Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

who are you rooting for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

mods please give us the esports tag

GEExCEE

smeb! smeb! smeb! smeb!

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

Bump... Hi Pedantra

GEExCEE

Pedantra posted:

ive always liked the KOO Tigers, they're kawaii and so polite

i love KOO. KT is a good team too but they got outplayed this series. Frankly I think there were some worrying errors for KOO though like that messed up Fiora tower dive in game one. I think both semifinal series should be really fun this year.

GEExCEE

also: SMEB!!

GEExCEE

It was really suprising to me how they prioritized the ashe over the kalista. I think they made good use of it but there were definitely some mistakes took (the 26 min drag fight in g1)

GEExCEE

CAT BRUSH posted:

did the mets win

Yea

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

Lol

GEExCEE

i forgot about htat

GEExCEE

gently caress yeah! SMEBB!! EARTH RULES! YEAAH!

GEExCEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

BUMP THIS THREAD IF YOURE HYPE FOR WRORLDS!!!

• Locked thread