Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will Win?
Victory
Justice
View Results

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Im gonna keep this short and sweet

Back in January of 2015 the New England Patriots utterly destroyed and embarrasses the Cowardly Indianapolis Colts. Andrew Luck's retarded hillbilly bitch rear end wasn't able to do anything other than throw interceptions as they were demolished 45-7 by big balls Brady and Hammercock Belichick. It was a sick night of my life as I watched the Patriots destroy the Colts as we've done for the past 15 years. As they do in Indiana, when they lose they make excuses. They said that Brady had purposefully deflated the balls which I guess if you're an idiot like Ehud or mcmagic and some others you actually believe, Because you have nothing rooting for the Dolphins and jets

The day after the patriots buried the colts on national telivision reports came out that the NFL was was going to look into the patriots deflating footballs which never happened and if it did doesn't matter. Roger goodell hired some sleezy mustachioed lawyer out of New York to concoct a 300 page report which said "eh maybe, but I don't know" which Ehud didn't read but says he did anyway

Anyway, Ehud's work began immediately. He sprang into action and rushed to his computer to place the blame all on Brady without any fact checking. He and other small,like minded individuals in this forum and in the media at large went to blame Brady for something that never. Photoshopping *s where they don't belong. Just being rude. "Finally something to live for" they thought

After we destroyued the colts, the Patriots had to deal with loving this media poo poo storm because of the colts who couldn’t take yet another beating at the hands of the patriots. Tom Brady literally the most important in New England was forced to go on stage and talk about his sweet balls. Ehud at this point was likely in full blown hysterics thinking finally something to stop the pain and suffering in my life, but no. The Patriots went on to win the Super Bowl. Tom Brady hoisted yet another Lombardi trophy. Lucas oil remained a pit of disgust and despair where there amish retard quarterback would wait for the next year so he try to throw as many interceptions as touchdowns. Ehud at this point I imagine suicidal

blah blah fast foward pats win another super bowl i watch the greatest team in history hoist another lombardi, and honestly. It's all thanks to the Colts. They gave us that motivation. They gave us that desire to win. That fire in my belly

Which is why tonight's game as much as we want to shut up the colts and the pathetic lowly disgusting people of Indianapolis

We're beating up on you, you the AFC E fan who declared Brady a cheater. You the poster who was so quick to label Brady a cheater based off no evidence. You who thought Brady's reign or terror could be manufactured to end. It's you mcmagic you sad sad jets fan. It's you who were beating up on Shrimmra Jermaine who said "I have to come to terms with the fact that Brady my hero is a cheater" which to this day was one of the most laugh out loud retarded tthings I've ever seen

This isn't about Football tonight. It's about what happens in this country when you try to say an innocent man is guilty with literally zero evidence at all other than the delusioned thoughts of Ehud, Mark Brunell, Athananos, et al

Whether by 1 point or a million the patriots will win tonight and the fraud aundrew luck will be exposed again as a fraud

Gentleman, I look forward to posting with you this evening

#BanEhud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Go C-

Go Co-

Meteor.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Whats the record number of points scored? Because Brady is going to break it tonight

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I hope the Colts win just for loving giggles

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I hope the Colts win just for loving giggles

ay

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Pick yourself up some of these busted cell phone cookies and enjoy the game tonight, as the valiant Colts die for your sins. The evil empire's power is unstoppable but yet we fight and order chinese food to feel a little better about watching what is about to happen. Know that the tyranny will soon be over, as age tears away at the Brady, stripping away his physical prowess to leave only a cold, black heart.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

btw none of this matters now that dan campbell is coach of the miami dolphins

he's going to break fuckboy cheater bill belichick right in half

edit: like this

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

my place of employment has cleared out as the colts faithful descend into their bunkers. the Battle of Brady is about to commence; a furious, unending bombing campaign that will leave lucas oil a smoldering crater. standing atop the rubble will be brady, holding the ever-so-slightly deflated game ball in one hand and his nuts in the other. 63-35 pats

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What does this mean if both the colts and pats are fuckbois?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I look forward to the AFCCG being Patriots and Bengals.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Probably Magic posted:

Go C-

Go Co-

Meteor.
Given tonight's matchup, this might be one of the rare times that the meteor is a mercy kill.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud posted:

btw none of this matters now that dan campbell is coach of the miami dolphins

he's going to break fuckboy cheater bill belichick right in half

edit: like this

oh my sweetie

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Imagine if the Colts win

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Burger Trench posted:

Imagine if the Colts win

Imagine I had a girlfriend.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Go Pats.

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
I'm erect

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Burger Trench posted:

Imagine if the Colts win

ill do some sort of toxx but im far too lazy to come up with an idea

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

oh my sweetie

how did you guys manage to split two years in a row with the miami dolphins anyways?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud posted:

how did you guys manage to split two years in a row with the miami dolphins anyways?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

hey i heardt he patriots are cheeaters, confirm/deny??

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

You can't deny something you didn't do

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

ill do some sort of toxx but im far too lazy to come up with an idea

It's fine, toxxes about covering spreads are boring anyway

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

If the Patriots don't win by at least 80 points is it time to be worried?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

old dog child posted:

as a totally unbiased source, confirmed

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
I hope Gronk scores one million points.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

You can't deny something you didn't do

well duh. brady is obviously really good at football so of course his cheating is well hidden

Ehud posted:

whoaooooa

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ehud posted:

same

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

old dog child posted:

100% confirmed

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Kraft went down to the field to viciously assault (hug) True Colt Adam Vinatieri, what a jerk

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Ive warmed up to you Shrimp since last summer.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Eltoasto posted:

Kraft went down to the field to viciously assault (hug) True Colt Adam Vinatieri, what a jerk

The fix is in.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

why isn't the SNF crew talking about the miami dolphins?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

All my money is on the pats -10.5 right now and it's the safest investment ive literally ever made

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Ive warmed up to you Shrimp since last summer.

euuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I'm a Pats fan but even I'm gonna laugh if the Pats win after this dumb effort post

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

All my money is on the pats -10.5 right now and it's the safest investment ive literally ever made

euuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

rooting for the back door cover so you can't feed your baby shrimp

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

I have zero expectation of the Colts winning this game. I'm glad, can't get your hopes crushed if you don't have any.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Drew Brees has a 123 career QB rating against the Pats, by far #1. #3 is Eli. #2? #2 is Kyle loving Orton.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

euuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

What happens if there's a tie? Cause i really want to see a tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

MonsterWalk posted:

I hope Gronk scores

I have good news

• Locked thread