Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will Win?
Victory
Justice
View Results

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom Brady is so loving good and also he's the platonic ideal of a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

sweet thursday posted:

Tom Brady is so loving good and also he's the platonic ideal of a man

Tom Brady is really loving good at football but he's also a whiny baby man

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Tom Brady transcends what it means to be a man. He's so much better than all of us we can't even comprehend it.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Tom Brady transcends what it means to be a man. He's so much better than all of us we can't even comprehend it.

Because of this very reason is why Tom Brady is the one man Jesus regrets making

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Tom Brady can look into Donald Trump's heart and see the good in him, the struggling child that needs to be told that yes, he would be a good president, at least in Tom Brady's eyes.

Tom Brady is able to leave his pregnant girlfriend for a rich supermodel to let us know that we shouldn't let societal pressures/obligations stand in the way of true love.

Tom Brady has won superbowls

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Raku posted:

Tom Brady can look into Donald Trump's heart and see the good in him, the struggling child that needs to be told that yes, he would be a good president, at least in Tom Brady's eyes.

Tom Brady is able to leave his pregnant girlfriend for a rich supermodel to let us know that we shouldn't let societal pressures/obligations stand in the way of true love.

Tom Brady has won superbowls

Super Bowls.s.s.s.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

sweet thursday posted:

Super Bowls.s.s.s.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

sweet thursday posted:

Super Bowls.s.s.s.*

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Brannock posted:

Someone please knock off the goddamn Patriots before the Giants revive their bullshit and eject the Packers from the playoffs again.

Landry Jones reporting for duty, SIR.

Pedantra
Jul 9, 2014

by Lowtax

CzarStark posted:

:toxx: probate me for 6 months if the pats don't win by 10

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Only six hours? This stupid country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Still recovering from my cold and as I wake from my NyQuil-induced stupor ESPN's NFL Insider is still talking about that botched fake punt.

On Tuesday.

What a time to be alive.

Side note: Take enough NyQuil/DayQuil and your urine will start smelling like barbecue sauce. Mesquite to be exact.

• Locked thread