Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will Win?
Victory
Justice
View Results

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Im gonna keep this short and sweet

Back in January of 2015 the New England Patriots utterly destroyed and embarrasses the Cowardly Indianapolis Colts. Andrew Luck's retarded hillbilly bitch rear end wasn't able to do anything other than throw interceptions as they were demolished 45-7 by big balls Brady and Hammercock Belichick. It was a sick night of my life as I watched the Patriots destroy the Colts as we've done for the past 15 years. As they do in Indiana, when they lose they make excuses. They said that Brady had purposefully deflated the balls which I guess if you're an idiot like Ehud or mcmagic and some others you actually believe, Because you have nothing rooting for the Dolphins and jets

The day after the patriots buried the colts on national telivision reports came out that the NFL was was going to look into the patriots deflating footballs which never happened and if it did doesn't matter. Roger goodell hired some sleezy mustachioed lawyer out of New York to concoct a 300 page report which said "eh maybe, but I don't know" which Ehud didn't read but says he did anyway

Anyway, Ehud's work began immediately. He sprang into action and rushed to his computer to place the blame all on Brady without any fact checking. He and other small,like minded individuals in this forum and in the media at large went to blame Brady for something that never. Photoshopping *s where they don't belong. Just being rude. "Finally something to live for" they thought

After we destroyued the colts, the Patriots had to deal with loving this media poo poo storm because of the colts who couldn’t take yet another beating at the hands of the patriots. Tom Brady literally the most important in New England was forced to go on stage and talk about his sweet balls. Ehud at this point was likely in full blown hysterics thinking finally something to stop the pain and suffering in my life, but no. The Patriots went on to win the Super Bowl. Tom Brady hoisted yet another Lombardi trophy. Lucas oil remained a pit of disgust and despair where there amish retard quarterback would wait for the next year so he try to throw as many interceptions as touchdowns. Ehud at this point I imagine suicidal

blah blah fast foward pats win another super bowl i watch the greatest team in history hoist another lombardi, and honestly. It's all thanks to the Colts. They gave us that motivation. They gave us that desire to win. That fire in my belly

Which is why tonight's game as much as we want to shut up the colts and the pathetic lowly disgusting people of Indianapolis

We're beating up on you, you the AFC E fan who declared Brady a cheater. You the poster who was so quick to label Brady a cheater based off no evidence. You who thought Brady's reign or terror could be manufactured to end. It's you mcmagic you sad sad jets fan. It's you who were beating up on Shrimmra Jermaine who said "I have to come to terms with the fact that Brady my hero is a cheater" which to this day was one of the most laugh out loud retarded tthings I've ever seen

This isn't about Football tonight. It's about what happens in this country when you try to say an innocent man is guilty with literally zero evidence at all other than the delusioned thoughts of Ehud, Mark Brunell, Athananos, et al

Whether by 1 point or a million the patriots will win tonight and the fraud aundrew luck will be exposed again as a fraud

Gentleman, I look forward to posting with you this evening

#BanEhud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud posted:

btw none of this matters now that dan campbell is coach of the miami dolphins

he's going to break fuckboy cheater bill belichick right in half

edit: like this

oh my sweetie

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Burger Trench posted:

Imagine if the Colts win

ill do some sort of toxx but im far too lazy to come up with an idea

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud posted:

how did you guys manage to split two years in a row with the miami dolphins anyways?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

You can't deny something you didn't do

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

All my money is on the pats -10.5 right now and it's the safest investment ive literally ever made

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Ive warmed up to you Shrimp since last summer.

euuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud posted:

can anyone explain why tom brady is so mad

is he just mad because he got caught or

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

shut the gently caress up tony dungy

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hes growing back the Bieber hair, he said so on WEEI last week.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Tom really is the hottest quarterback, Al

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Chinatown posted:

Theres this guy on the Patriots by the name of The Grunk or Gump or something. I hear is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zcOSe843pQ

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1i4N5bi8IQ

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

INT incoming

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

The Dave posted:

I had Burger King chicken nuggets for the first time in years yesterday because I was hungover and was really surprised by how good they were.

you shoulda got chicken fries and pretended they were cigarettes and ate two packs

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Lessail posted:

pats fans explain this??? this isn't what i was promised?!?!?!?!?

my mans...i do not know!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Winkie01 posted:

of course they look good this is there superbowl its just another regular season game for us. we only care about post season wins - every pats fan right now

if we dont go 19-0 ill be disappointed

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

loving oval office

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

loving oval office

- my dad, loudly

and then me, internetlly

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

55-7 incoming

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Home cooking

#homecooking

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

GOOD FLAG, GREAT FLAG

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

i'm not nervous

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

so fuckin ready, might have to toss a dinger in to quone my nerves

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

ALL DAY BITCH

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

ALL NIGHT EHUD

ALLLLLLL NIGHT

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

CATCH

THAAAAAT

gently caress

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

ohhhh boy

the colts had their fun

but now they die

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Colts may never touch the ball again

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

gently caress OFF FLAG

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

uugh puke

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Lessail posted:

get this: goodell is the lesser evil

i cant wait until he goes to prison

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Edelman you beautiful beautiufl man

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Lessail posted:

it's so cool that the patriots were never punished for any of their cheating

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

im so torqued rn

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Peyton mannins arm would literally blow up if he tried to throw that ball

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

these crackers keep dropping poo poo

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Fun little Shrimp fact. I drove across the entire state of Indiana using only my knees once

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

BeOSPOS posted:

how many times did you use your gag reflex?

:laffo: lmfao

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

The great thing about New Hampshire is you can see young single mothers pushing their babies across the street while smoking cigarettes and not feel bad about anybody involved in the situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

loving cock sucker

gently caress

• Locked thread