Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will Win?
Victory
Justice
View Results

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

MonsterWalk posted:

I hope Gronk scores

I have good news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

midwat posted:

The Patriots D is maybe not as good as Brandon Weeden made it seem

most of their cornerbacks are dead

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
lmao that pick

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

my mans...i do not know!

the colts are cheating

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Magicpants posted:

So which Pats WR is gonna be playing CB by the end of the season?
Edelman?
Amendola?

Gronk

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Chinatown posted:

Thats a catch because the man caught the ball on the field and didnt drop it.

hope that clears things up

you must have never seen an nfl game

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Brady is risking it with some of these throws, whew

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Pats should go for two every drive

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This is going to be a disgusting shootout.

Bellichick will make adjustments

I don't know about the Colts

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

GaussianCopula posted:

Please tell me about these adjustments that create (competent) cornerbacks out of thin air.

they beat the seahawks

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Why don't we have rubber ropes to bounce players back in bounds like in wrestling

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What if we played football on one giant trampoline?

ziplines

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Jesus Edelman

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
How did they get Tom's hair so perfect in that picture

he's like one of my japanese animes

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Burger Trench posted:

Welp Colts it was an exciting fifteen minutes, see you guys inexplicably in the post-season

it's not inexplicable that they play in the worst division in football, including the MAC

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

midwat posted:

Washington keeps acting as if Cousins can be an NFL QB. I don't get it

I hear that one of their backups is a 3rd string defensive back, hard to blame them

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Cut Edelman

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

warcrimes posted:

Worst review call ever. It was clear as loving day Moncrief had it

Colts flew too close to the sun, was the official reasoning

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

warcrimes posted:

and that lovely call just got magnified

You think maybe the refs are making fun of Indianopolis?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
That is an incredibly awful call

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Ahahahaahaha oh my god Colts

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

turbomoose posted:

Okay guys we need to come up with a clever name for that play.

Swingingballghazigate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Tom Brady transcends what it means to be a man. He's so much better than all of us we can't even comprehend it.

Tom Brady can look into Donald Trump's heart and see the good in him, the struggling child that needs to be told that yes, he would be a good president, at least in Tom Brady's eyes.

Tom Brady is able to leave his pregnant girlfriend for a rich supermodel to let us know that we shouldn't let societal pressures/obligations stand in the way of true love.

Tom Brady has won superbowls

• Locked thread