Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Good idea for a thread. Someone post some Mark DelMundo covers because that guy is the poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

zoux posted:

Kevin Wada is another cover superstar.
From the new Dr. Mirage mini:

She-Hulk #6

What do you like about these? I don't think they're all that great.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Ror posted:

Can't go wrong with the classics.

Is this an homage to Miller's "No More Mister Nice Guy" Daredevil cover a straight rip off?

Also, whenever possible, can we credit the cover artist in the post? Because some of these are interesting and I'd like to find more examples from the artist.

HEre's one by someone named "Jock"

poo poo. Hope it's not too large.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Oct 31, 2015

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

redbackground posted:

Jock was the main interior artist for Snyder's Detective run (among other things like The Losers, Wytches, and he did most if not all the covers to Scalped), and has done a lot of movie concept work.

Cool. I never heard of him. My comic reading these days is limited to TPB's and I don't really keep up with the monthlies. I just thought that cover I posted was pretty awesome. I'll look into more stuff by Jock though.

• Locked thread