Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

His Catwoman is great, and that's just reminded me about Jae Lee's before it, so here's a year of dope Catwoman covers.

:yeah:
Jae Lee art looks like a demon wizard has found the secret to creating life from upturned inkwells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

More superhero comics should place the reader in the role of a jetski rental service operator.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The position of those weird axe-heads and Moon Knight's hands made me read that cover as Moon Knight knocking out some powerful guitar riffs, at first.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Teenage Fansub posted:

The upcoming new Doom Patrol #1's regular cover is already pretty amazing

but a variant by Lightning Bolt's Brian Chippendale just got revealed :)

e: Also, Marvel's doing cosplay covers again.
http://www.newsarama.com/30364-marvel-s-cosplay-variants-return-in-fall-2016.html

I've been a huge mark for Velvet Underground references since I was like 19. This new Doom Patrol was made for me.

• Locked thread