Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Two fighting game covers from Marvel semi-recently that I thought were cool:

Fearless Defenders #5:

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #4:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Love this one

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

The covers on Loki weren't consistently anything special or anything but this one is cool:

Also like the style Immortal Iron Fist was running with for a while:

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

:911:

:911::911:

:911:

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I'm really posting this one because it's the first appearance of FACTOR-X, THE SHERLOCK HOLMES ROBOT

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

DR. STRANGE: You're pretty tough, Dormammu. But let's see if you can stand up to my special attack. The Ancient One taught me this--it's called the "Kamehameha Wave"

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

One recent one from Michael del Mundo on Winter Soldier:

and one cool one from Allred on X-Statix:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I've been going through a lot of older issues on Marvel Unlimited recently and was hit by the strangeness of this old Sub-Mariner cover:

It's not even a particularly unusual or significant issue, and no other covers in the run do anything like this. Sub-Mariner #7, 1968.

• Locked thread