Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Straight uncut pure strain good game here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

Freelancer 2 But With Frigates.

It is this in every way that matters, and vastly a better game in every other way.

I'm also finding Unknown Hinson to make for wicked ambient tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGVfW7i6Qyo

Shaquin fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Oct 21, 2015

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Yaos posted:

If you want to blast fighters get the particle laser turret, just two MK1s will destroy any fighter in the first system from full shields and health. They will also decimate non-fighters once their shields go down. Using lasers feels like cheating.

A random cargo container on the very first mission to retrieve the whiskey in the asteroid belt contained two mk2 viridian lasers I think they are. It's been comical. Has felt like the equivalent of rolling the best stats possible at the start of D&D

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Some of the tracks off the sons of anarchy various season soundtracks mesh real well with the vibe

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Dongattack posted:

These ships i saw purchasable in the tutorial station, are they the only ones available to me in the game?

No I believe the total count is twentyish spread throughout the game.

• Locked thread