Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
I was reading about No Man's Sky last night, and came across this. I'm getting it just for the goddamn soundtrack and trailer alone, hot drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

Smelly posted:

It's definitely a fun game. I pick it back up every now and then between fallout and the division just so I can go full on space cowboy.

Plus the soundtrack is fantastic.

yeah I was only screwing around for an hour or so but it is fun! I wish it was full 3d, but the 2d flying is ok, as others mentioned.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

I am still green but I put in a few hours last night. I didn't realize you can actually snipe shipments. I assume there's a rep penalty for this?

Also I didn't realize I had contraband on board and a space station was hailing me. They fired on me in turn. Does this ever go back?

• Locked thread