Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

So, I seem to have run into a bug with the main story mission. I've just done the thing where I had to gather to Hexxite for the long-range scanner and then picked up the next fragment that revealed, the part where you get ambushed by those religious fanatics.

The thing is, ever since then I've not received any new story mission or communication from the AI. I've done several side missions since then and about an hour's worth of gameplay, but nothing new popped up. One time when I was jumping from one system to another I heard the "incoming communication" blip but nothing actually happened after that, so I'm worried that the event was canceled by the jumping animation somehow and now I'm stuck. Do I have to wait a little longer or is there some other trigger to advance the story, or am I stuck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread