Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Psion posted:

dear modders: where is a mod to give me more pirate lord and siege events because :negative:

Siege events, although not frequent, are not really that bad, and you only need ten of them for the Trophy (or an achievement in your case, I suppose), but the Pirate Lords spawn exceptionally rarely, you need to kill twenty of them and they run away and it's just a pain, especially since by the time you can fight them reliably and want to seek them out you're more than likely be too powerful for them to be a challenge. I basically have the ultimate ship, more money than sense, no mission is above Average difficulty and the hardest part of the game is to snatch a randomly generated Pirate Lord every hour, flying through the galaxy from a Jumpgate to Jumpgate.

Also, (story spoiler) teasing Trell's opening Jumpgates wherever it pleases only to use it once in the story and then not have the ability is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
I've got excited for a moment, but it seems the PS4 version didn't get a patch. Oh, well.

• Locked thread