Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

How do you mine? I get the part where you shoot asteroid with mining laser until asteroid goes boom, but then what? Do I need to scan or switch view somehow or how do I see if I mined something or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

zedprime posted:

Use a pulse to find asteroids that actually have something. Scan them and make sure its not just lovely ore that isn't worth your cargo space. Then either blow up with a mining laser, or get the special subsystem that gives you weakpoints to manually hit for extra drops.

Make sure you have a tractor beam too, if that wasn't obvious.

Hm hm hm, "scan" and "use a pulse" are two different things? I only played for a bit so maybe I missed a button somewhere...

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Orv posted:

Below The Asteroids, the only song that matters, sounds weird like it's missing a track or something.

It sound like remix or something https://soundcloud.com/ccpgames/eve-online-below-the-asteroids?in=ccpgames/sets/eve-online-in-game-tracks

• Locked thread