Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

I had a lot of fun with this game. It took me back to my Privateer days some 20 years ago. It has some flaws, but it was still a good value. I hope that they consider adding new content or making a sequel.

Having the same buy and sell prices on ships and equipment was a genius move. So easy to experiment with different configurations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

WhiteHowler posted:

Hmm... I added more trucker butt-rock.

Mojo Nixon, Reverend Horton Heat, Drive-By Truckers, and even some older Black Keys songs are perfect for this game.

If you don't got Mojo Nixon then your game could use some fixin'

• Locked thread