Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
So I picked this up on ps4 last night.

I went on a mission to fight some of those red pirate guys (the ones with a skull for their emblem), killed the lot and then decided to fly to the closest station to unload my cargo, none of which was flagged as contraband.

When I flew into the station I proceeded to get blasted to hell by the militia. I checked my standing with them and it's neutral closer to favorable.

What the hell did I do wrong? I didn't kill any of their guys but they decided to just whoop my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
That makes more sense.

Though I wonder why they didn't add some sort of hail where they tell you to turn back. That'd be pretty neat and end any sort of confusion. :v:

Either way this game is fantastic. I've only played a couple hours but I'm just having a ton of fun cruising around and helping poor miners and traders.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I have the Tennhausen now and I love this ship.

I've been running tachyon with emp flak secondaries. Spam emps as I close in and wreck capitals with the tach.

Right now I'm using a leech turret, pulse, particle beam and a mining laser. I can't decide if I want to replace the mining laser with a particle or another pulse.

I've also got that Irish chick as a merc and she tears fighters up like they're nothing. Really loving this game now that I can jump systems.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

THE MACHO MAN posted:

I was reading about No Man's Sky last night, and came across this. I'm getting it just for the goddamn soundtrack and trailer alone, hot drat.

It's definitely a fun game. I pick it back up every now and then between fallout and the division just so I can go full on space cowboy.

Plus the soundtrack is fantastic.

• Locked thread