Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Black Flag naval combat in space? This sounds extremely my jam, the naval combat was the one good part of that game.

are there seaspace shanties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Well, I'm sold then. Music is more and more lately becoming something I really look out for in games.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Is there a way to stop my ship from randomly slowing down during warp? Thought at first it was distance to nearby stellar objects but that doesn't seem to be it :(

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Can I get enough broadside/turret beams to be the GTV Psamtik v the Belisarius by the end of this? My defining criterion in any space game is "are the beam weapons sufficiently FS2" :v:

ed

grrarg posted:

Can't wait to get that one ship with 20 broadside ports and 20 turrets and load it up with every type of beam weapon. :pcgaming:
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Are there any broadsides later that aren't just variations on cannon-like particles flying out? I want FS2 capital beam weapons :(

(yeah I know, laser turrets, but I want laser broadsiiiiides)

• Locked thread