Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
How are the keyboard controls in this? Seems everyone streaming it is using a controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danith
May 20, 2006
I took a mission that I thought would be pretty easy, find and deliver 9 robots. Well, I've only found 2 in the system. Is there a easy way to find where I can get more or do I just have to keep visiting stations and seeing what they stock?

Danith
May 20, 2006

Gwaihir posted:

those missions tend to be really lucrative but gently caress the trade UI for just having no good whole system overview :|

I finally finished it by ending up at a station that had 12 in stock and bought those up.

Then I didn't learn my lesson and picked up a mission where they want 7 metoric ores, with a 137k payout

Danith
May 20, 2006
I want a mod that puts the eve online spaceships into the game

Danith
May 20, 2006
this dude made a modding guide, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551447922

From my quick look, you can possible only modify the existing stuff, not add anything new?

also it's entirely possible that this was posted before and I just forgot

• Locked thread