Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Anyone got that ollllld screen shot of GBS that has the thread "Windows 98 sucks" in the list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It is pretty sad that we had to miss out on the printer goon growing up and posting his reflections on life at age 30.

we have jon pop which is a reasonably good substitute

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Someone point me to the epic bigpeeler manbabies ITT THX!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Lowtax posted:

come back tasty, we miss you

wow dude

how long ago was that? it looks pre-9/11

regardless, I am glad you are back, Lowtax

its like the second coming but instead of a lot of people dying and the world ending, you just see Jesus more often and he's p cool and enjoys rowdy trouts :cheers: cheers m8

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Pinging 204.99.158.111 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

I think he's dead :(

why doesn't SA record IPs anymore?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Jesus Christ posted:

I miss GameQuoter, whatever happened to him?

He came back and posted three times in october 2014 before disappearing

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

poo poo was weird on the internet before 2007

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I have no nostalgia for any of this

the garbage posted today is what will be nostalgic for me...

please be considerate

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
We need more insane retards like EDGECRUSHER and iamwin! these days.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Who was the poop sock goon?

Or was it a post telling a story about a roommate who was poop socking?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fabulousity posted:

Who was the poop sock goon?

Or was it a post telling a story about a roommate who was poop socking?

I don't remember who it was, but I c/p it into eve.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

That Robot posted:

It does, you just have to bbe an admin to see it.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

ded posted:

I don't remember who it was, but I c/p it into eve.

If you have an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters they would crush each other into a point of infinite density, destroying space and time.

az
Dec 2, 2005

I wanna know what happened to pele and her neanderthal lover, edgecrusher(?)

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

Anyone got that ollllld screen shot of GBS that has the thread "Windows 98 sucks" in the list?

Why, are you gonna tattoo it

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

quote:

BUT HO HO HO THIS TIME HE'S MEGA-COCK, THE FASTEST human being IN THE WORLD. 1.21 GIGAWATTS MARTY, LET'S GO BACK TO THE loving FUTURE.

holy loving lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

we have jon pop which is a reasonably good substitute

geez dude some people are capable of learning from their mistakes??? (obviously not mistakes like suicide but you know, other mistakes)

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Doppelganger posted:

I wish we could have found out what became of jihadbreath.

he never recovered from getting busted by his middle school and died

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

How many people has this forum killed? What's our body count?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Two of the finest posts from the greatest poster

graey alien posted:

Oh heyyyy you, didnt see you there LOL Well, my story? Me Ashley Brooke heather all coming back from a second rate danceclub new haven ct. omg all dying in the ride from the fun stories about the guys of the night and also all absolutely dyin for really fresh tender goose meat. ash would NOT shut up about it and we so had a craving. i played it real cool like lol i dunno lol where could we get some? no where? then……when my absolut FAVVVVV regina spek. song comes on “UH hey babes *lifts up skirt* pushed a Goose meat slab slowly right out on the exterior of the backseat!! I had stored a bunch of fresh dark goose meat up my pussy before we left and had it up inside my pussy the whole night!! haha I was *goosh some out slowly to one friend* and then pointin my pussy at the other girls *goosh in her direction out the pussy* we were all howling with laughter and the grizly juices were pouring down our chins as we indulged ourselves some goose meat was still trickling out from the deeper parts of my Pussy when i get home. memories!!np – green day – time of our lives

graey alien posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Poopsocking is a verb that my friends and I use to this date whenever we have to work an extra long shift or something.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cowman posted:

Inclusive or exclusive of TCC

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Sheep-Goats posted:

Inclusive or exclusive of TCC

TCC is part of the forum so it counts

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

That Robot posted:

your computer is broadcasting an IP address

remember when weird loving retards would have code in the sig to tell you your IP address and ISP?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Cowman posted:

I think the Slenderman girl survived. There was the pumpkin smashers that the TFF goon killed. Didn't some goon kill his ex and her new boyfriend or something?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

FIRST TIME posted:

your computer is broadcasting an IP address

remember when weird loving retards would have code in the sig to tell you your IP address and ISP?

i can imagine sa doesn't show IPs anymore because those weird loving retards would DDoS you nowadays

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
This was the greatest moment of my life:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Node posted:

drat, i remember life before tabs, drat

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Ape Fist posted:

I googled him and he has basically 0 web acknowledgement not even an encyclopediadramatica article. iirc he was basically a middle aged balding british dude who was also a furry and was just a hilarious fuckup.
Wasn't BeastUK that terrifyingly fat dude who dildoed a chunk of rear end out in the shower, or am I thinking of someone else

deep impact on vhs posted:

i can imagine sa doesn't show IPs anymore because those weird loving retards would DDoS you nowadays
It probably doesn't show your IP because you're not a mod or admin

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Node posted:

see what i'm saying? it's all the same stupid poo poo, it's always the same stupid poo poo

edit: except for that couple of years there in the middle, then it was definitely a different type of poo poo, but now we're back to the better kind of dumb poo poo, understand

rabble rabble fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Oct 20, 2015

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

The Kins posted:

Wasn't BeastUK that terrifyingly fat dude who dildoed a chunk of rear end out in the shower, or am I thinking of someone else
It probably doesn't show your IP because you're not a mod or admin

i meant publicly

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lowtax change my username to HA HA!!! Feminazis = goatse'd

in fact, change itt posters names to old thread names

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

quakster posted:

lowtax change my username to HA HA!!! Feminazis = goatse'd

in fact, change itt posters names to old thread names

lowtax i'll pay u $20 to change his name to that lets DO THIS

in fact I thought that was already a forums store thing you could do like custom title changing, and turns out it's not but it should be because that'd be a real premo addon know what I mean?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Kins posted:

It was GECafe/pwn. Spring the trap on me.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1882534

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Oct 20, 2015

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rick hard kyanka, the man of missed opportunities

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Cowman posted:

While we're at it how many goons have died from obesity?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

When Helldump 2k had its short life, I remember opening it and the entire first page was just threads titled gently caress [thing].

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Node posted:

lol you replied to all of those goatse threads

i would have too

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Ape Fist posted:

I googled him and he has basically 0 web acknowledgement not even an encyclopediadramatica article. iirc he was basically a middle aged balding british dude who was also a furry and was just a hilarious fuckup.
he was also a scat practitioner and more or less the worst in every other way too

i think he finally got the bomb dropped on him for pederasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Secks Cauldron posted:

While we're at it how many goons have died from obesity?

they've all killed themselves in one way or another

• Locked thread