Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if I stab myself in the throat will you make me a mod? Like, what's the barrier for modship entry wrt self-harm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I remember checking the lepers colony once and there was a spate of bannings because someone said lowtax was in charge of the new offsite movie torrent tracker and to PM him for details and lowtax just banned everyone who did and posted their PMs as the ban reason haha

e. upon checking the leper's colony it looks like I am misremembering.. oh well shows what I know

e2 no wait I'm not crazy that's what happened ok good I'm not crazy thanks for listening

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Oct 19, 2015

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

stuff like this is why i joined SA

edit: if it existed. but you know, harsh reversals of fortune costing people IRL monies

• Locked thread