Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im about to go HAM on this PS3 which Im buying now in 2015 for under a fifth of its original asking price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i think i know two different people who bought xbox ones because they could play their rock band dlc in rock band 4 on it, and they both also bought sunset overdrive

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm really happy with my PS4 but I also have a ton of awesome games for PS3 I need to get to. God I love gaming.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
the halo thread in games is like a 5:1 ratio of people who hate all halos and actively want the new one to be bad, and me calling them all retards. i carry a heavy burden

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm really happy with my PS4 but I also have a ton of awesome games for PS3 I need to get to. God I love gaming.

hey man, me too

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ive got no interest in halo but also no interest to post in a halo thread

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

elf help book posted:

ive got no interest in halo but also no interest to post in a halo thread

please keep us updated

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

the halo thread in games is like a 5:1 ratio of people who hate all halos and actively want the new one to be bad, and me calling them all retards. i carry a heavy burden

every halo is epic ecept the uh phone game one

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's so cool that Halo Wars 2 is happening.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Squeezy Farm posted:

every halo is epic ecept the uh phone game one

oh hell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's so cool that Halo Wars 2 is happening.

I'm more excited about this than Halo 5, since it's a spinoff it might come to PC.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I didn't know Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC... Hmm. I'm more hesitant to buy a console for just one series, even if that series is insanely win and I miss playing it a lot.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I heard the Gears 1 remaster kinda sucks which is really unfortunate since a Marcus Fenix Collection probably won't happen. Scalebound might be interesting though, along with Remedy's Aiden Gillen game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Im about to go HAM on this PS3 which Im buying now in 2015 for under a fifth of its original asking price.

Good gaming lies ahead, net cafe scandal.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

a Loving Dog posted:

godspeed in your endeavor harry potter

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I think the new halo looks good and i would buy it if i weren't extremely zoned in to super mario maker and dragon quest warriors

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Good gaming lies ahead, net cafe scandal.

I made a list on my phone of games I definitely wanna play, and games I only might want to play.

Definitely:

red dead redemption
nier
vanquish
demons souls
dragons crown
kingdom hearts hd 1/2
ninja gaiden sigma 1/2
ico and sotc collection

Maybe..:

beyond 2 souls
folklore
3d dot game heroes
siren blood curse
tales of xillia 1/2
tokyo jungle
ni no kuni
catherine
el shaddai
asuras wrath
resonance of fate
katamari forever

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think beyond two souls is really bad even if you are ok with the style of game it is

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hate ninja Gaiden sigma

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Asuras wrath is not great...you could just watch anime instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only Xbox game I'm interested in is Recore. I like platinum but the footage of scalebound they showed at E3 was kinda lame

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Halo 5

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Quantum Break will probably be bad but the Max Payne guys deserve a chance imo.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my roomie is gearing up to buy an xbox one and all the halos, and i couldnt be more stoked

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

halo freaking rules.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

is the master chief collection all fixed up now?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Asuras wrath is not great...you could just watch anime instead.

you can also watch the entire game on a single youtube video

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Usenet Magic-User posted:

Holy poo poo please talk me out of this. Tomorrow I am buying (hopefully not) an xbox one for that new master chief game coming out soon.

LOL!!! Xbox 1 fail!!!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sharkopath posted:

halo freaking rules.

I loved halo reach

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
reminder that despite popular opinion the xbox one actually has some good ram in it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

reminder that despite popular opinion the xbox one actually has some good ram in it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

rediscover posted:

Whether the RAM is good or bad is irrelevant; I'm afraid it's still the wrong kind.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

If you don't have a Wii U get one of those first or you are officially not a real gamer in the eyes of the law.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Black Baby Goku posted:

I hate ninja Gaiden sigma

i hate how it gets rid of all the little missions from Black as well as making you play stupid lazy rachel levels where she has like three moves. the bossfight against the green fedora dude isnt bad though

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

PS+ is better than Xbox Live so there's that.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Between Live Gold doing that Games For Gold thing and PS+ being mandatory for PS4 online stuff, the two services are basically the same thing now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't give a gently caress what you do OP

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Between Live Gold doing that Games For Gold thing and PS+ being mandatory for PS4 online stuff, the two services are basically the same thing now.

PS+ has Share Play and it's cheaper. Also they gave me Rocket League for free.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Alain Post posted:

Quantum Break will probably be bad but the Max Payne guys deserve a chance imo.

remedy games have one thing you can do and make a whole game out of that. this one looks like you have more abilities so it might be less of a slog than alan wake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Alan Wake would've been way better if it was just the talking with people and walking around exploring and finding hidden things aspects without any halfhearted third person shooter crap.

• Locked thread