Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Someone buy me an Xbox one, a copy of halo 5 and a new avatar. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I hope the new halo is good. Even if it destines me to buy the wrong ram box eventually

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Death to the false gamer who hopes a game is bad

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

People bought the first xbox just for halo. Do what makes you happy!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dec 26, 2012

i wont, op. buy it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why's Ninja Gaiden Sigma bad?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
because they took away a lot of stuff from Black, added in a bunch of dumb poo poo, toned down the violence, ect.... it even runs worse than the original.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

because they took away a lot of stuff from Black, added in a bunch of dumb poo poo, toned down the violence, ect.... it even runs worse than the original.

yikes

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
My bro just got a PS4 and I like playing it better than my roommate's xbone so thats my opinion.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Maybe the thrill could wear off tho. I can confirm that FIFA15 looks way better on Sony's game system.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont care about the difference in graphical fidelity of a game console

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Black Baby Goku posted:

was the violence toned down? i dont remember that. i know sigma 2 replaced all the insane bloodsprays with purple smoke which was awful, then they added it back in for the vita release of sigma 2 which i wanna play

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i love the ninja gaiden series, and even liked the updated version of 3 a lot save for the excruciating awful bossfights

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

i know sigma 2 replaced all the insane bloodsprays with purple smoke which was awful

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Thanks for all the vibes, I'm definitely buying the box, I didn't do it today like I said I would in the OP because I got drunk after work instead, so tomorrow.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SM64Guy posted:

i love the ninja gaiden series, and even liked the updated version of 3 a lot save for the excruciating awful bossfights

I love them as well, and have beat all or most of them

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sigma one and two suck rear end though. Especially 2

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Black Baby Goku posted:

Sigma one and two suck rear end though. Especially 2

i got it like a year ago because i wanted to try the extra characters but i couldnt deal with the lack of blood

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

3 was a huge bloodbath where you cut up dozens of mooks so it made me happy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I guess theres no way to enjoy the Ninja Gaiden games w/o the original Xbox... hmm. QQ.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

I guess theres no way to enjoy the Ninja Gaiden games w/o the original Xbox... hmm. QQ.

black is backwards compatible on 360

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

i literally rebought an original xbox to play Black correctly, since it doesn't run 100% right on 360 (imo)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got 3 on WiiU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Black Baby Goku posted:

i got 3 on WiiU

same, i only got it because it was only 8 dollars and it was supposedly a better version of the original which sounded awful. im glad i didnt play that one

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the original 3 was better than sigma 2.... the only one I absolutely hated was Yaiba Z

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i didnt bother with yaiba because it was a western made ninja gaiden

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

you could always play yaib...b...bahahahaha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SM64Guy posted:

i didnt bother with yaiba because it was a western made ninja gaiden

western made sequels to japanese games are crimes against gaming

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i'd wait for black friday to buy a new console now that its halfway through october but enjoy it if you get it anyway op

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
dont do it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

rachel in ninja gaiden is a loving babe

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I like it...it plays non-exclusives fine and I rly like Halo. I thought Sunset Overdrive was - eh- tho

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

rachel in ninja gaiden is a loving babe

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I made a list on my phone of games I definitely wanna play, and games I only might want to play.

Definitely:

red dead redemption
nier
vanquish
demons souls
dragons crown
kingdom hearts hd 1/2
ninja gaiden sigma 1/2
ico and sotc collection

Maybe..:

beyond 2 souls
folklore
3d dot game heroes
siren blood curse
tales of xillia 1/2
tokyo jungle
ni no kuni
catherine
el shaddai
asuras wrath
resonance of fate
katamari forever

tales of zxilia 1 is the worst game i've ever played ... definitely do not recommend.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
op please enjoy video gaming in whatever method you see fit. bonus if your friends have xboxes because they you can game together which is the most win kind of gaming

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the only team ninja game I ever played was other m and it's awful.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hell, I'll admit it. I googled "Rachel ninja gaiden"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

the only team ninja game I ever played was other m and it's awful.
They co-developed Hyrule Warriors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

tales of zxilia 1 is the worst game i've ever played ... definitely do not recommend.

Rly? What was bad about it? I didnt think it would be that good but I wanted to recapture old Symphonia feels.

• Locked thread