Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

the only team ninja game I ever played was other m and it's awful.

i was hyped about it at first because it was team ninja but then as i heard more about it i decided not to play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Rly? What was bad about it? I didnt think it would be that good but I wanted to recapture old Symphonia feels.

Don't plays xillia it's rear end. If you liked symphonia than Vesperia is the closest one to it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Tales of Vesperia is some win.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont think Im ever gonna buy a 360 though since I'm so poor.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

net cafe scandal posted:

i bought one for culdcept saga and i ended up snagging other games too its a solid system and you can get one on craigslist so cheap that even somebody as poor as you can get it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Really dude? Even someone with 0.00 dollars? Somehow I doubt it.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

net cafe scandal posted:

Gave mine to my cousins overseas. Last console I brought over to them was a PS2 slim.

I have a really really old one I don't think I'm ever gonna use again if you really want one.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Really dude? Even someone with 0.00 dollars? Somehow I doubt it.

You can get money from playing video games you already own.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Action Tortoise posted:

Gave mine to my cousins overseas. Last console I brought over to them was a PS2 slim.

I have a really really old one I don't think I'm ever gonna use again if you really want one.

o.o Yes please haha.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Gotta warn you it only takes component cables and has an external WiFi receiver. Gave most of my good games away but I still have Catherine in shrink wrap, a used copy of El Shaddai, used Vesperia, Tenchu Z, and Saints Row 2 - 4

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the best thing you can do with consoles nowadays is switch between every generation because now you can get an HD remaster of all the good games you missed from the previous generation's exclusives

if you had a 360 you can go ps4 and play all of the uncharteds + last of us

if you had a ps3 you can get an xbox one and play all the halos/gears of wars

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i still really like Fable 2 (replayed it last year haha) despite its many, many flaws

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

starbarry clock posted:

i bought one for culdcept saga and i ended up snagging other games too its a solid system and you can get one on craigslist so cheap that even somebody as poor as you can get it

Culdcept is real fun, except I've only played the PS2 game. Are the others worth my time?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Famous TV Dad posted:

Don't plays xillia it's rear end. If you liked symphonia than Vesperia is the closest one to it.

Xillia is good and I played it twice. Do not listen to this man

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Xillia is good and I played it twice. Do not listen to this man

actually it sucks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Action Tortoise posted:

Gotta warn you it only takes component cables and has an external WiFi receiver. Gave most of my good games away but I still have Catherine in shrink wrap, a used copy of El Shaddai, used Vesperia, Tenchu Z, and Saints Row 2 - 4

drat that's really nice of you. Id be happy to receive it. I already played all the Saints Rows but I'll happily take those other games too and make a good thread about playing them. Thanks man

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the best thing you can do with consoles nowadays is switch between every generation because now you can get an HD remaster of all the good games you missed from the previous generation's exclusives

im not going to play any of those

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

drat that's really nice of you. Id be happy to receive it. I already played all the Saints Rows but I'll happily take those other games too and make a good thread about playing them. Thanks man

Free console and a slew of fresh OC to boot. This sounds like a win/win for all parties involved.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm at work right now but I'll put my Steam name in the tag thread. I gotta dust it off and test it bf I can send it off.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Action Tortoise posted:

I'm at work right now but I'll put my Steam name in the tag thread. I gotta dust it off and test it bf I can send it off.

gently caress yes imps helpin' imps. I love it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Goon bless the Imp Zone and all it's denizens!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Free console and a slew of fresh OC to boot. This sounds like a win/win for all parties involved.

Awesome drat sub forum.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i still really like Fable 2 (replayed it last year haha) despite its many, many flaws

It's the best fable by far.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
The Xbox One has the wrong kind of RAM.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

actually it sucks.

It's good my man.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
op, i also like to get drunk and not do things. have you gotten the xbox one yet

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

op, i also like to get drunk and not do things. have you gotten the xbox one yet

No I was going to do the Best Buy deal where I bring them a PS3 and they knock down the price tag, but they didn't have the bundle I wanted. It turns out game stop is doing almost the same thing and has the master chief collection bundle, so I can relive the series one last time.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I forgot to ask, how is last of us, I never played it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Usenet Magic-User posted:

the gameplay is kind of boring but the story has feels if your into that kind of thing.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Usenet Magic-User posted:

besides the story being pretty good on a Walking Dead kind of scale, the mp is super fun

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

echronorian posted:

besides the story being pretty good on a Walking Dead kind of scale, the mp is super fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

echronorian posted:

besides the story being pretty good on a Walking Dead kind of scale,

Gah!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
If you like the writing on the walking dead and it works for you you'll probably like the last of us idgi

But the MP owns

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you buy last of us for the multiplayer you must be insnae

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

echronorian posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

two toilets?!?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

farsel posted:

It's never been a better time to 'get boned', as us Xboners like to say.

Bone on bonebrother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

brothers in bones (BIB)

• Locked thread