Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

you shoulda seen how green my poo poo was after eating Burger King's Halloween Black Whopper.

I eagerly await the rebranding of the Halloween Whopper to the Irish Whopper when st. p. day comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

elf help book posted:

is thi sgame actually about a tide of vermin

Yeah hordes of man-rats.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Your cpu is like 7+ years old. Time for an upgrade :D

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

My mobo (motherboard) is old as gently caress too so I don't know which processors I could even use.

You could spend 400-500 on a new computer if ya build it. If your gpu is any good then just swap?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Mmm perhaps it's time for a pc building thread

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

yospos scares me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Tekopo posted:

this is coming out on console right? how well do you guys think that the aiming/combat will translate on a gamepad?

Well it has Xbox controller support on PC. I could try it and let you know but I'd feel funny using it over kb+m.

• Locked thread