Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

sector_corrector posted:

did anyone ever play the tactics RPG set in a haunted city? the warhammer branding kept me off buying it during any of the recent sales, and my computer is dead currently

That was Mordheim, and I accidentally bought in a drunk frenzy the moment I found it on Steam. I think it's in alpha or beta or something.

The bones are definitely interesting but there are terrible issues right now. The worst is the fact that the game makes each enemy AI character do their moves independently, and in real time. So every turn you have to wait like 90+ seconds. And that's even more unbearable at the start of the game because you only see enemy characters if your characters can see them so it's literally just the camera sitting on your guys for 90+ seconds.

Also when I played they didnt have the customization/rpg elements in yet, just the tactical combat engine, which is kind of missing the point of Mordheim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I saw the Vermintide game in the Games forum and yeah the combat gameplay looked way better than in L4D

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

HORMELCHILI posted:

you shoulda seen how green my poo poo was after eating Burger King's Halloween Black Whopper.

pics?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Happy Fun Gamer posted:

The loot system and the way it affects how people play just ruins this game.

Everyone just grinds the first level for better gear. It's stupid. They need to overhaul loot system entirely.

What does this mean, everybody just replays the 1st level over and over and ignores the other levels/maps?

• Locked thread