Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

The loot system and the way it affects how people play just ruins this game.

Everyone just grinds the first level for better gear. It's stupid. They need to overhaul loot system entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

SombereroLad posted:

I think the devs were talking about that during some live stream a couple of weeks ago, they don't like players only playing magnus over and over

My friends and i play on random because most of the levels are awesome, so if your friends insist on farming one level get new friends

It affects matchmaking too, it's hard to get people for maps that aren't Magnus. If you select the 'Random' option you're almost guaranteed to get Magnus.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

SombereroLad posted:

I think the devs were talking about that during some live stream a couple of weeks ago, they don't like players only playing magnus over and over

My friends and i play on random because most of the levels are awesome, so if your friends insist on farming one level get new friends

Another problem is that not all maps have tomes and grimoires, but if you want good loot you have to get those things.

So it's like, the game is asking you: Do you want to progress, or do you want to have fun? They need to fix it.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Black Friday is very soon. That's the best time to build a new computer.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah, sounds like a good idea for a thread, here's a link so you can post it.

That hurts to look at in more ways than one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Tekopo posted:

isnt the game mostly sword fighting so it might not be as bad?

You need to make precision shots to take out certain units that can gently caress you up.

• Locked thread