Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I bought this but it ran like rear end on my rig. Refunded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I played witch hunter when I played and it was pretty cool but my Core 2 Quad 6600 was running at 160 degrees F after a half hour of play. Lol.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Kazvall posted:

Your cpu is like 7+ years old. Time for an upgrade :D

My mobo (motherboard) is old as gently caress too so I don't know which processors I could even use.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Kazvall posted:

You could spend 400-500 on a new computer if ya build it. If your gpu is any good then just swap?

I love my little compy it's been my bud since 2009

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Happy Fun Gamer posted:

Black Friday is very soon. That's the best time to build a new computer.

Maybe I'll get a Core 2 Extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Tekopo posted:

this is coming out on console right? how well do you guys think that the aiming/combat will translate on a gamepad?

It's a first person game, so the answer is, badly

• Locked thread