Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Where have I been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wild guess: playing video games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

zen death robot posted:

Has anyone gone crazy yet?

this guy http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3692707&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=229#post452020880

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't understand why he's playing as a knight with a shovel either, considering the existence of Plague Knight mode.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

scrooge mcduck bounces on his cane like a pogo stick? is this some sort of joke?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:worship:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

hummina hummina.... awooooga

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Average Bear posted:

I didn't even know Nintendo was making a new console until this thread.... What the heck

Same. Am I going to end up buying a wiiu for splatoon only for it to be obsolete Iike 1 yr later?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Same. Am I going to end up buying a wiiu for splatoon only for it to be obsolete Iike 1 yr later?

youre also going to buy a wii u for mario 3d world, new mario + new luigi u, bayonetta 2, wonderful 101, yoshis wooly world, donkey kong country tropical freeze, super mario maker, smash bros 4, mario kart 8, pikmin 3, captain toad, nes remix, and hyrule warriors

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

scrooge mcduck bounces on his cane like a pogo stick? is this some sort of joke?

I forget where I saw it but I read something equally insane about Yoshi's woolly world recently

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yoshi's made of the wrong type of yarn.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was in the game spot review of the game "Some of his animation flourishes seem like excellent ideas on paper, such as how his legs can spin into cotton wheels when he sprints, or when they morph into small propellers as he leaps. In practice, however, they are unexplained and seem out of place. It's as if fast legs were too complex to animate with virtual wool."

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

It was in the game spot review of the game "Some of his animation flourishes seem like excellent ideas on paper, such as how his legs can spin into cotton wheels when he sprints, or when they morph into small propellers as he leaps. In practice, however, they are unexplained and seem out of place. It's as if fast legs were too complex to animate with virtual wool."

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sure, it's adorable. But practically, there's no way Yoshi can turn into a mole, helicopter or any variety of small mammal simply from touching a box. What were they thinking?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

It's fun, and cute, but is it right?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

when sonic runs fast it appears hes legs are doing full 360 degree rotations like a wheel, have these people even studied biology?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They're doing a press conference about the future of Nintendo right now and it seems somewhat serious. I guess they're making a smartphone game... Idk... this is all too weird.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

They're doing a press conference about the future of Nintendo right now and it seems somewhat serious. I guess they're making a smartphone game... Idk... this is all too weird.

????

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/10/29/nintendo-unveils-first-smartphone-game-live-blog/

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/10/29/nintendo-unveils-first-smartphone-game-live-blog/

They are making some kind of streetpass thing for phone, called Miitomo, and your Mii will communicate with others automatically. Sounds like your Mii will help you find friends, and a significant other, and you can probably put a Mario hat on it as well.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I guess it's nothing too big. I wonder what's up with this NX thing doe..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they need to talk more about the NX

theyre probably saving major details for E3 or another event though

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

apparently one of the slides had a bunch of nintendo character renders together and among them was a new HD render of twilight princess link. so i guess twilight princess hd might have been confirmed?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

they need to talk more about the NX

theyre probably saving major details for E3 or another event though

I expect absolutely no news about the NX whatsoever until E3 at the earliest, maybe even later.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I give no shits about Twilight Princess HD, they could just sell the Wii version digitally.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i would like a TP HD that fixed some stuff, like wind waker did. that game was pretty and a lot of it was really good

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Yoshi's made of the wrong type of yarn.

someone in the xbox thread unironically said this

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

WHEN is the nintendo direct going to be

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

No Such Thing posted:

someone in the xbox thread unironically said this

You spotted the reference. Congratulations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

You spotted the reference. Congratulations.

It is important to point out what is hyperbole and what is referential when dealing with the xbox thread

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

:staredog:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/664095209534435328

crying im so happy

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

they better not do the "directly" hand gesture