Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

good stylesheets are a part of any great forum

as inspiration and fallfeels here's some art from that Wizard of Oz RPG on the ds that I played for some reason

Scrub-Niggurath fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Oct 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

All the buttons and stuff should stay the same since there so good.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I am in total support of seasonal based stylesheets.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/yoshiisland/sheet/4811/ here's halloween goomies for background

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A ghost house stylesheet on Halloween would be cool, like in those old games that would have different decorations if you set the system date to a holiday.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Someone needs to fix the subtext for the imp zone.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i would like skelly goomies

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Big ups to the Cheeseman

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RIP Widestancer

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

What ever happened to her?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Suggestion: have pokemon smilies recolored to look like their shiny versions when posted in Imp Zone. Change :psyduck: into when posted here.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kazvall posted:

What ever happened to her?

You can find her remains in synthys trophy room.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

good stylesheets are a part of any great forum

as inspiration and fallfeels here's some art from that Wizard of Oz RPG on the ds that I played for some reason

Quoting the fail.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The current stylesheet is good enough for any occasion, IMO, but if you really want rotating ones you could always ask Lowtax I guess. I think he's in charge of the stylesheets - hell, he may even be the website's Stylesheet Coordinator.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

my rap name is MC Stylesheet

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

my rap name is MC Stylesheet

Your rap name is Baby dick throw up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

The current stylesheet is good enough for any occasion, IMO, but if you really want rotating ones you could always ask Lowtax I guess. I think he's in charge of the stylesheets - hell, he may even be the website's Stylesheet Coordinator.

I agree, but imagine how cozy a snowy background would be during the winter months, especially if somebody made a gaming snow feels thread to post in.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ahhh cocoa gaming

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I agree, but imagine how cozy a snowy background would be during the winter months, especially if somebody made a gaming snow feels thread to post in.

Fond fond feels involving beating PS1 rpgs on snow days.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzoOZgjaiYg

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

ahhh cocoa gaming

The feel of cold weather gaming with a hot beverage, such as cocoa, coffee or tea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The feel of cold weather gaming with a hot beverage, such as cocoa, coffee or tea.

At first snowfall I'm going to post an awesome photo of my retro gaming station next to the window with snowflakes and a cup of tea next my slim PS2 and stack of JRPG discs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

At first snowfall I'm going to post an awesome photo of my retro gaming station next to the window with snowflakes and a cup of tea next my slim PS2 and stack of JRPG discs.

Aah! Aaaah!! Bliss!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Gaming ambrosia.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

the only untouchable poster on the forums

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

the only untouchable poster on the forums

Nobody's untouchable

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i dont think it should be changed because this one is good and you might gently caress it up and we'll be stuck with it for 2 years

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the seasons are a big part of my life and video games are a big part of my life. fusing those two together in the Imp Zone would significantly improve my life. I endorse this idea.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Please make a Narshe stylesheet for winter, someone with talent.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Quoting the fail.

is it not loading for you?

either way i switched it to imgur

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*readies flame shield* Ive never played Yoshis Island.. are there four seasons in that game, the same way as is in the corresponding Smash Bros stage? In that case only minor adjustments to the insanely good already existing stylesheet would be necessary.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

*readies flame shield* Ive never played Yoshis Island.. are there four seasons in that game, the same way as is in the corresponding Smash Bros stage? In that case only minor adjustments to the insanely good already existing stylesheet would be necessary.

There are levels with seasonally appropriate color palettes and designs, but they're not broken out by seasons, just world themes. Ice world, jungle world, etc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also, play Yoshi's Island

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

winter stylesheets and general snowfeels thread shouldn't be posted until mid november imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

but feel free to get one ready in advance, everyone talented

• Locked thread