Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
Bye week fun for a couple of my teams...

Which WRS here:
Beckham, Tate, Rishard Matthews, Diggs

Flex for this team:
Garcon, M Gordon (It looks like he is sitting now though), Riddick, Crowder, Diggs (This is .5 ppr btw)

Flex:
Benjamin, McFadden, M Gordon, Wallace, Crowder. Also Riddick is on waivers and I have Deshawn Jackson on this team. Should I drop Crowder for him?

Michael Corleone posted:

Duke is good in full PPR, I start him every week. Probably would start West as well, at least this week, the coaches are still saying he is the lead back.

I agree with this. Duke actually gets carries. Riddick is game flow dependent. West until further notice will also get more looks than Riddick for you, even though I think that's gonna end up as a time share.

Murphy Brownback posted:

I think I'd stick with Snead personally. I'm tempted by Lafell too but I think the safest play is to wait and see how he does his first game back before starting him.

Yup I think LaFell is a boom or bust guy this week because of the injuries. He could be on a snap count, he could not be 100%, etc. I would not want to risk starting him unless the other option was really bad.

THE MACHO MAN fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Oct 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread