Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Sataere posted:

10 man, 1 PPR league. Big 100 yard bonuses. I can start two. Bolded is who I have in place now.

LeSean McCoy
Allen Robinson

John Brown
Allen Hurns
Stefon Diggs (This would take some convincing on your part)

John Brown is playing Baltimore. Enough said. Allen Robinson is semi-hurt, but Buffalo's secondary gives up lots of points and yards to receivers. McCoy has Jacksonville, whose defense is atrocious.. Honestly, I'm not sure I can pick wrong here.

And just to brag, I have to choose between them because my other slots are Freeman, Foster and Hopkins. Why yes, I am in first place and the points leader by about 100 points. Thank you for noticing. :D (Also got Dalton and Kelce)

To be fair, the Bills do well against WR1's, they tend to give up the points to the WR2. As evidenced last week when they shut down AJ Green but allowed Marvin Jones to have a big week. May consider firing up John Brown over A. Rob as Baltimore is allowing the 2nd most fantasy points to WR's, but it's hard to bench A. Rob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I need a flex player in full PPR

Allen Hurns vs. Buf
Brandin Cooks @ Ind
Danny Woodhead vs. Oak
Eric Decker @ NE

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

SeannieDarko posted:

Bumping my current dilemma.

Not much of a dilemma tbh, just go with what you have and no regrets.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Razzled posted:

QB thoughts? My sub for arod has failed me on his bye week (Tyrod Taylor). Is that MU sweet enough to pick up EJ Manuel in lieu of Tyrod? My only other options off the wire are going to be things like Jameis Winston, Brian Hoyer and poo poo.

e: std non ppr

Go Hoyer.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Tortilla Maker posted:

Posted this in the other thread but it's more appropriate here.

I'm in a 12 team league with standard scoring.

Pick One:
L. Donnell v. DAL
Z. Ertz @ CAR
E. Ebron v. MIN

Pick Two:
L. Blount v. NYJ
C. Ivory @ NE
T. Gurley v. CLE
C. Sims @ WAS

Currently thinking of going with the following WR:
WR: J. Jones @TEN
WR: A. Brown @ KC
FLEX: B. Marshall @ NE

Ebron
Ivory
Gurley

shitbutt cockfag posted:

Standard. Need a TE replacement for Eifert:

Ebron vs MIN
Watson @ IND
Fleener vs NO
Rudolph @ DET

And for DST this week:

Pats vs NYJ
Redskins vs TB
Eagles @ CAR

Other options available but those are the ones I'm looking at. Guess I'm leaning Redskins?

Ebron
Redskins

Chronicles posted:

Standard.

Antonio Brown @ KC or Megatron vs MIN?

Brown if Ben plays, Megatron if not. Megatron had like 10 85 1 line on them the first time they played this year.

• Locked thread