Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

ESPN 1PPR

I'm in the shitter with my RBs after losing Jamaal Charles

need 2 RBs, have

Duke Johnson Jr., CLE @ StL
Charcandrick West, KC vs PIT
Theo Riddick, DET vs MIN

I picked up James Starks but GB is on the bye. Players available in my league include David Johnson (ARI), Isaiah Crowell (CLE), Charles Sims (TB). What do?

Duke is good in full PPR, I start him every week. Probably would start West as well, at least this week, the coaches are still saying he is the lead back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Thesoro posted:

i should probably just start Greg Olsen over Antonio Gates and not even worry about it, right?

I had to pick up Green and drop Spiller as insurance, hoping Gates goes so I can drop Green and get a MNF dude in case Brown doesn't go, should I drop K Davis to get someone now or do you guys think Brown will be a go? Already dropped Bradshaw and Spiller so I am leaning against it especially since I am playing the best team this week.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I am too because one of my teams is decimated with injuries and byes, it is him or WW fodder and the league is DEEP.

• Locked thread