Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Replacing Carlos Hyde (vs Seattle tonight) with Christine Michael (@ New York) in a no PPR standard league. Good idea or bad idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Chill Penguin posted:

^I don't believe the cmike hype.

Splinter posted:

Bad idea. CMike is still a stash until we see what he does this week unless you are extremely desperate for a RB this week.

Hmm, alright, what about Shane Vereen (vs Dallas) then? Basically I'm just slightly concerned that Hyde had a foot injury and this is a Thursday night game, I'm a bit nervous about keeping him in so I'm just seeing what other people think. Personally I feel Vereen is too unreliable so I'm still starting Hyde, unless people think Vereen is going to have another incredible game this week.

• Locked thread